HP Officejet Pro 7720 Troubleshooting
Why is my HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Printer Offline
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the error.
- Make the printer as the default device for printing.
- Reset the print environment and check if the error is resolved.
- Update the printer’s firmware to the latest version.
Why is my HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer not printing black ink
- Check the ink level on the black ink cartridge.
- Ensure that the printer is not set to print in single-cartridge mode.
- Put the black ink cartridge into its designated ink slot.
- Make sure to clean the ink nozzles regularly.
How to solve HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 paper jam Issue
- Check the paper trays for any jammed papers.
- Look inside the printer for any torn paper pieces.
- Load suitable papers into the input tray.
- Do not overload the input tray or let the paper guides loose.
How to solve HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Ink Cartridge Problem
- Check the ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- Replace the depleted cartridges with genuine ones.
- Ensure that the cartridges are inserted in the respective slots.
- Clean the ink nozzles on both the cartridges.
Related Search – Follow Below Links
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 factory reset
- Connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer to a reliable electrical outlet and power it on. Access the printer’s Control Panel menu and scroll the page to the bottom. Find the Support menu and open it.
- Go to the Resets menu by swiping the screen to the right. Select the Recovery Manager or Device manager option. The Recovery Manager tab displays a list of three options. They are as follows: System Recovery, Factory Reset, and Minimized Image Recovery.
- Tap the Factory Reset option and the printer shows a warning notification stating Are you sure to continue? Yes, No, or Cancel. Tap the Yes icon and the printer displays three modes of factory reset process; Partial, Semi, and Full reset.
- Partial reset refreshes the printer’s operating system and deletes the unwanted memory from it. It also helps in fixing minor printing HP Officejet Pro 7720 troubleshooting issues such as slow printing and ink cartridge error.
- Shut off the printer and detach the power cord from the printer’s power port. Reconnect the cord after few seconds and power up the printer again. Together, tap the # and 3 keys on the printer’s keypad.
- The display turns into black color initiating the reset process. Wait for a while and the printer restarts automatically after the reset process is complete.
- Semi reset deletes all the custom (manual) settings from the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer. This method is recommended in case the Partial reset fails.
- Press the # and 6 keys on the printer’s keypad at the same time. Wait for a while and the print settings revert to the factory default version.
- Full reset is the most powerful reset process and it is suggested only if the user wants to do it. This method deep cleans the printer and rectifies all the functional & operational HP Officejet Pro 7720 troubleshooting problems recurring the printer.
- Touch the # and 9 keys together to initiate the Full reset process. Perform the first time printer setup after the process is complete.