Officejet Pro 7720 wireless setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 wireless setup
Set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer over a wireless network source through
- Built-in Wireless function.
- HP Wi-Fi Direct software.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Bluetooth feature.
How to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 to Wireless
- Install the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer driver on your laptop before initializing the Wireless setup process. Turn on the printer and navigate to the Control Panel menu.
- Scroll down the page and select the Wireless Settings tab. Select the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wireless Setup Wizard option and wait for a few seconds. The Setup Wizard activates the printer’s Wi-Fi automatically.
- After initializing, a list of networks available within the printer’s Wi-Fi range displays on the printer’s LED. Activate your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Ensure that the internet connection on the WAP is active. Test the internet connection speed and signal strength by linking the router with your mobile device.
- Disable all the other wireless networks within the printer’s Wi-Fi range to avoid connection problems. A list of networks appears on the printer’s screen. Browse the list and select the desired network.
- If your network is encrypted with a password (WPA/WEP key), gather the network password from the router’s manual. Type the password on the printer’s control panel and tap OK.
- After the wireless network connection is built successfully, the printer displays a notification stating that the connection is successful.
- The Wireless light on the printer turns from orange to blue color. Load the printer’s input tray. Access the 123.hp.com/setup 7720 menu on your printer. Go through the list and select the Network Setup option.
- 9. Tap OK when prompted. Select the Print Network Configuration Page option from the results. Select Yes on the pop-up window and the printer prints the network configuration page.
How to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 to Computer
- Link the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer to a wall power outlet and turn it on.
- Power on the laptop and make sure both the devices are close by.
- Check if a USB 3.0 cable is accompanied by the printer.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Connect the other end to a USB slot on your laptop.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi feature on your laptop to disconnect from the network.
- The system displays a message stating Installing Device Drivers.
- Wait until the device drivers installation is finished.
- Click OK on the window that pops up on the forthcoming screen.