HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
Get the basic and full feature driver for the HP printer. Click the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver Download button below to proceed with the download process.
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows
- Place the driver installation CD on the optical drive of your computer.
- Open the DVD folder on your computer in which the file is saved.
- Go to the sub-folder titled similar to your operating system’s name.
- Locate and double-click the file with .exe extension.
- Click the Yes or OK button on the upcoming pop-up window.
- Select the I accept the User Agreements check-box and proceed further.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines to finish the installation.
- Choose the type of connection to connect the printer.
- You can also use the Windows 10 built-in installer to install the driver.
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver for Mac
- Download the apt driver file for your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer.
- Refer to the Driver Download topic for detailed info.
- Access the folder on your laptop in which the file is saved.
- Identify the setup file with the .dmg extension from the list.
- Right-click on it and select Install from the drop-down tab.
- Click Yes on the pop-up window and then click OK.
- Select a root folder for the source files to save.
- Continue with guidelines on the screen.
- Click the check-box titled I agree to the Terms&Conditions.
How to Update HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer Firmware
Firmware is an essential part of a printer. Update the printer firmware by directly from the manufacturer’s site.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website using a browser on your computer.
- Type your printer model number or name in the Let’s identify your product to get started bar and click Search.
- Choose the version of the operating system currently installed on your system.
- Select the Firmware tab and then click the Download option.
- If the Firmware section does not appear, then there is no update for your 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer.
- Halt until the file saves to a local folder on your computer.
- Wait for a while and the 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 Pinter Update window opens.
- Ensure that the displayed serial number match with the one on your printer.
- Click the check-box next to the serial number and then select Update.