SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E PRINTER
HOW TO PERFORM THE HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E SETUP?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e setup – It is an all-in-one printer that is designed for home/office printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs. It comes with great connectivity options, such as Wireless, USB, and Wired. The key features of this printer are color copy & fax, auto duplex printing, two-sided copy, borderless printing, ADF, and more.
First time setup- Brief note
Unpack and turn on your HP printer to begin the setup process. Install the ink cartridges and load paper when prompted. Align the cartridges. Finally, install the HP Smart app or the printer software to complete the setup process.Scroll down this page to know the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer setup process in detail.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E UNBOXING SETUP
Quick and simple instructions to unpack and set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer for the first time
- Initially, unpack your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer.
- Next, turn on the printer and configure the initial settings, such as language, country/region, etc., by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After configuring the settings, install the ink cartridges.
- To do so, open the front door followed by the ink cartridge access door of your printer.
- Unpack and install the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Make sure that the cartridges are placed properly and close the doors.
- Now, pull out the paper tray.
- Move the guides to the ends.
- Load a stack of letter, A4, or U.S. paper in the tray.
- Adjust the guides properly and push the tray towards the printer.
- Open the output tray of your printer.
- Once your printer prints the alignment page, scan it to complete the alignment process.
- Finally, install the HP Smart app or the HP printer software on your computer to complete the setup process.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E DRIVER
The list icons of HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer drivers and apps is provided here:
- HP Smart
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e full software
- Firmware Update
- HP Print & Scan doctor
Scroll down this page to know how to download these drivers or apps for your Windows or Mac computer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- Access your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer’s official Driver Download page.
- Select your OS type if necessary.
- Now, from the list icons of available printer drivers, select the driver that you need and click Download > Agree to EULA and Download.
- Wait for the selected printer driver to download.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, run and install it on your computer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E DRIVER INSTALL
- Double-click on the downloaded HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer driver file.
- Install the necessary software and connect your printer to the computer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After installing the printer driver, print a test page to check whether the driver installation is done correctly.
- If the printer prints the test document successfully, it means the driver installation is done correctly. Otherwise, reinstall the printer driver.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E WIRELESS SETUP
Setting up your HP printer over a wireless network
- Turn on your HP printer, wireless router, and computer.
- If you have no idea about the network’s (that you wish to use) credentials, gather them, and then continue with the following instructions.
- Now, open the Dashboard of your printer.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Select Settings > Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now, if you’ve selected the Wireless Setup Wizard option, then the printer will search for the networks that are available within its range and display their SSIDs on the screen. Select your network name from the list. Connect your HP OfficeJet printer to the network by following the on-screen instructions.
- Similarly, if you have selected the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option, then select Push or PIN on the next screen and then execute the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- After connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi network, connect the Windows or Mac computer to the same network over a wireless or wired connection.
- Run and install the printer software on your computer to complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e setup for wifi process.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E WIRED SETUP
- Initially, make sure that your devices such as printer, computer and network router are turned on.
- Next, connect your computer to the same network router (to which your printer is about to connect) over a wireless or wired connection.
- Now, using the Ethernet cable, connect your printer directly to the network router.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Sign in to your HP account if prompted.
- Click the Plus icon followed by Add Printer.
- Complete the wired setup by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E HOW TO PRINT
You can print a document from your smartphone or computer as per your preferences.
- Install the HP Smart app on your smartphone if you haven’t installed it yet.
- Launch the app and tap the Add Printer option to install the printer on your smartphone.
Printing a document
- On the main screen of the HP Smart app, tap the Print option.
- Select Print Document or Print Photos.
- Now, open the folder or path in which the document that you want to print is saved.
- Select the document.
- Configure the print settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, tap the Print option.
- Now, the selected document will be printed by the printer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E HOW TO SCAN
Scanning to a USB
You can scan and send a document to an external memory using the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer. The below section will guide you in performing the same.
- Insert the USB flash drive into your printer’s USB port.
- On the scanner glass, load the original that you want to scan.
- Now, select the Scan option on the home screen of the printer.
- Tap the USB option as the destination location.
- Suppose you wish to continue the scan operation with the default settings, tap Scan. Otherwise, tap the Setup icon and configure the settings as per your preferences.
- Once the printer scans the placed document, the copy of the scanned document will be saved automatically to the connected USB drive.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E HOW TO COPY
Copying an ID card from your printer’s control panel
- Initially, make sure that the input tray of your printer has enough paper to perform the copy operation.
- Next, on the scanner glass, place the ID card of which you want to make a copy.
- Tap the Copy option.
- Select the desired copy option.
- If necessary, modify the default copy settings and, finally, tap the Copy button.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E HOW TO FAX
You can use your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer’s control panel to send a single-page fax or multiple-page fax. Follow the instructions given below to know about the same.
- Initially, make sure that your printer is prepared for the fax operation.
- Next, in the document feeder or on the scanner glass, load the original that you want to fax.
- Tap Fax > Send Now.
- In the given field, type the fax number manually or select it from the phone book.
- Configure the fax settings as per your preferences.
- Tap Send.
- Now, your printer will scan and fax the placed document to the entered fax number.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E TROUBLESHOOTING
Scroll down this page to know how to troubleshoot the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer problems such as “printer not printing,” “offline,” and “poor print quality.” Click the Call button provided on this page to get advanced technical support in resolving the same or another problem.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E IS NOT PRINTING
- As the first step of troubleshooting the printer not printing issue, restart the printer.
- Secondly, check whether the input tray has enough paper. If not, load enough paper into it. Similarly, check to ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly in their slots.
- Check if you have selected your printer correctly in the Print Properties dialog box. If you have selected the wrong printer, select the correct one, and perform the print operation.
- Similarly, check and configure other print settings.
- Check to ensure that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Restore the printer settings to default if none of the solutions fix the printer not printing problem.
- Open the printer’s Dashboard.
- Select Setup > Printer Maintenance > Restore > Restore Factory Defaults > Continue.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E PRINTER OFFLINE
- Initially, check if your HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer is turned on. If not, turn it on.
- Secondly, check to ensure that your Windows or Mac computer (that you’ve installed the printer) and the HP printer are connected to the same network.
- Check if you have set the printer (that you’ve installed) as the default one. If you haven’t done it yet, set the printer as default and then perform the print operation.
- Try to know the exact cause of the problem and fix it using the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” or “HP Smart Diagnostic & Fix” tool.
- Reset the printer if necessary.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E CLEAN PRINTHEAD
You can improve the print quality by cleaning the printhead of your printer. However, clean the printheads only if you find the print quality is below the marked ratio because cleaning the heads unnecessarily wastes ink and shortens the life of the cartridges.
You can use either the printer’s display or the software to clean the printheads of your HP printer. If you wish to clean the heads using the printer’s display, follow the below instructions.
- On the Dashboard of your printer, select the Setup option.
- Tap Printer Maintenance > Clean Printhead.
- Finish the cleaning process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035E PRINT QUALITY ISSUES
Resolving the print quality problem
- Check to make sure that the ink cartridges are loaded properly in their slots.
- Check and clean the printhead if necessary.
- Make sure that the recommended paper type is loaded in the input tray of your printer.
- Check the estimated ink levels of your cartridges installed on your printer. If you find an empty or low ink cartridge, replace it with a new one.
- Configure the print settings correctly. If you still have any queries regarding HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e setup, then call us