HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridge
- Here we provide the tips on how to choose the genuine ink, and the way how you place the HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridge into the slot. In the upcoming market we can find many retailers who are selling the ink cartridges.
- Choosing of ink cartridge from where you buy is really important. Using the toner of mediocre quality has an adverse effect on the print quality.
- It is always recommended to buy ink cartridges from the manufacturer or retailer who provides warranty for the product you purchase.
- Once the toner is shipped to you, use the prompts and know how to install it on your HP Officejet 8210 printer. While placing an order for toner, affirm that you are choosing the correct toner.
- Keep your fingers into the slot present at the left side of the HP Officejet 8210 printer, then drag it forward to access the door to the cartridge compartment.
- While doing this, the printer’s carriage will displace to the left side of the HP Officejet 8210 printer and the cartridge compartment is unlocked. You are not supposed to proceed until the carriage rests at an a position.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from the package and keep it in a way that the contacts on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges are facing toward the HP Officejet 8210 printer.
- Carefully push the new ink cartridge into the respective slot until it snaps into place. This is to be done in a way that the colored dot present on the cartridge label matches the dot displayed on the slot.
- Subsequently, lock the cartridge compartment door of your HP Officejet 8210 printer. Subsequently, align the ink cartridges. Alignment of ink cartridges are recommended in order to enhance the print quality at its maximum.
- We provide instructions on how to align the ink cartridge for both Windows computer. Place plain white paper into the input tray of your printer.
- Pick your printer name, and then tap on your printer in the enlisted. While doing this, HP Printer Assistant opens where you have to click on your printer name..
- Go to the Device Services tab, select the Align Cartridges options, and get the alignment page printed by your printer with rows of numbered boxes. There are two sets of lines on each box on the page. Go to the alignment page, search for the box in row A in which the two sets of lines are find to be overlapped.
- To find the box with overlapping lines, go the printer software, choose that box from the A drop-down list. Re- do these steps for each row of boxes on the alignment page, and subsequently click on Done.