HP Officejet Pro 8210 Troubleshooting
123 HP OJP8210 Paper jam error
- It is an HP Officejet Pro 8210 issue which is raised when the paper get stuck in the paper tray or paper is not taken by the tray.
- By that time you might receive an alert message stating that the paper jam occurs. You can see this message on your printer’s control panel.
- You have many tips to overcome this paper jam issue. Once such tip is to use the paper of similar types.
- Certain types of papers are meant for certain print job, it is better to analyze what the print job is, and feed the paper accordingly.
- Placing the paper improperly in the tray can cause the paper jam issue. While arranging the paper keep the stack in a way that they are flat all through the surface.
- You are strictly not allowed to use the paper which has clips. Using the bend paper is also one of the reasons for the paper jam issue.
123.hp.com/ojp8210 Carriage jam error
- When the print job gets failed due to the carriage jam issue, you cannot proceed further without resolving this HP Officejet Pro 8210 troubleshooting issue. As soon as you find the carriage jam error on your printer’s control panel, reboot the printer.
- The function might fail due to some software crash and need to restart. Restarting the printer might clear the carriage jam issue.
- The occurrence of jammed paper in the tray acts as a one of the causes for the carriage jam issue. When the paper is jammed in the tray, the carriage fails to displace easily and results in carriage jam issue.
- Try to connect the HP Officejet 8210 printer directly to a wall outlet. The improper power supply to the printer results in the carriage jam issue.
- Check the power specification of your printer on the documentation that you receive while purchasing the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer. If none of the above tips have resolve the issue reset the printer.
123 HP 8210 Printer not found during network driver setup
- The full featured HP OJPRO 8210 printer and driver installed helps you to configure your HP Officejet 8210 printer for a Wi- Fi or Wired network connection.Opt for the one which you want.
- This issue is indicated either as when the printer not found, No devices found, Your printer could not be found on the wireless network, or Unable to find the printer alert on the printer’s control panel.
- When you receive any one of the above mentioned messages, the primary measure you have to reboot the Officejet pro 8210 printer, Windows/Mac computer, and the wireless router.
- The lost network signal is one of the causes for this HP Officejet Pro 8210 Troubleshooting issue. So check the network connection and status. you can print the network status report to check where the issue actually lies.
- Make an attempt to initiate the network connection to your HP Officejet 8210 printer manually. There lies few changes in the instructions for establishing the connection, liable to the printer models.