- Cloud Printing.
- Good print quality.
- Low running cost.
- Attractive, and cheap.
- Water proof printouts
- Scan to email
- Supports Automatic Duplex Printing
123 HP Ojpro8210 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Setup
- Open the shipment box and remove the printer from it.
- Unpack and remove all the plastic tapes in and around the printer.
- Assemble all the hardware that comes in the printer box.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/ojp8210 printer using the procedures provided.
- Install the ink cartridge, and install the software and download.
- Establish the printer connection either by means of USB, Wireless, or Wired.
123 HP Setup Driver & Manual Download
Printer driver is mandatory to carry out printer functionality. Without the printer driver the printer is just a machine which is of no use. As soon as you have assembled the hardware of your 123.hp.com/ojp8210 printer, look for the instructions on how to get the printer driver. In this modern world you have a choice of getting the printer driver from our website as well. If you have installation CD, it’s well and good. Get the instructions and do the necessaries.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless setup
Wireless network connection is preferred because of its security purpose. You are in need of security code to get connected to the network connection. The speed of the network is more in wireless compared to other connectivity mode. Once you connect the printer over a network, include your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer to the Windows computer list, and start printing.
You have to install the appropriate driver and software on your Mac computer with the aid of Apple Software Update. When you make an attempt to install the software, you have to keep your 123.hp.com printer in on state. Connect all the devices involved in the print system to a single wireless network.
HP 8210 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Access the top cover of the 123 HP printer after powering on the printer with the help of the power button. Permit the carriage to move to the right- side of the printer.
- You are not allowed to move to the next step until the 123.hp.com/ojp8210 printer is idle and quiet. Close the old ink cartridge and then move it out the carriage.
- You can see the tri- color ink cartridge in the lest slot, and the ink cartridge in the right slot. Take out the new ink cartridge from the package and pull the pink tab to free the ink cartridge from the plastic tape.
- You are not supposed to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts on the ink cartridge. When you touch these parts, you might experience clogs, ink failures, and bad electrical connections.
- Grasp the ink cartridges so that the copper strips which are present on the bottom and facing towards the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
- Swipe the ink cartridge few degree upward into the cartridge until the ink cartridge clicks into the place, and then close the top cover.Read more…
- Place the required number of white unused papers into the input tray of the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.
- Choose the photo which you want to print. Change the settings, if needed. Set the layout, color, and more by clicking the Document Properties. Set the paper tray source, paper type, paper size, and more based on your preference.
- Tap on the Print option. Store the unused paper in a plastic bag. There lies the possibilities of curling of paper, when it is kept for an extended time.
- In order to print the 123.hp.com/ojp8210 photos or documents which are already saved on the personal computer, look for the location where the files are actually saved. then follow the same method which is provided in the above step.
123 HP USB Setup
- Prep the items which are essential to 123 HP setup the USB connection on your computer.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the computer’s end. Avoid connecting the cable until you are prompted to do so.
- Find devices and Printers option in the control panel, and use the prompts to establish the connection.
- To avail the most supported features from a USB connected printer, you are recommended to install the full feature HP driver. The 123 HP printers which came to the market in 2013 and later are compatible with this setup option. While connecting the printer, you should not use the cable which is more than 3 m in length.
123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer Function
HP OJP8210 Troubleshooting
Paper jam Issues
- The occurrence of even single piece of paper can halt the printer functionality.
- You have to remove all the torn piece of papers from the printer.
- Power off the printer and check for the presence of jammed papers in the input , output, and main tray.
- Unveil the main cover of the printer, remove the jammed papers, close the cover.
- Let your 123.hp.com/ojp8210 printer print a test page to check the functionality of the printer.
Carriage Jam Error
- Power off the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer and on it back.
- Free your HP Officejet Pro 8210 from the jammed paper both from the primary and secondary input tray.
- Affirm the proper movement of carriage when power up the printer.
- Remove and re- seat the ink cartridges into its slots. push them until they rest in the provided place properly.
- Make direct connection between the printer into a wall outlet.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver setup
- When you receive the printer not found during network printer on your printer’s control panel, you have to initially reboot the personal computer, your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, and the wireless router which is used.
- The issue might be caused because of the improper network connection. So check the signal strength, and monitor the printer connection. You will have separate instructions for Wired, and Wireless connections.
- You can connect the printer to the network manually. We provide separate instructions for 123.hp.com/ojp8210 printer with text- based control panels, and basic control panels. Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor to rectify the issue.