HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, & XP operating systems and is applicable for both 32 and 64-bit versions and macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, macOS X 10.11, macOS X 10.10, macOS X 10.9, macOS X 10.8, macOS X 10.7, & macOS X 10.6 operating systems. The file size may vary depending on the operating system you choose. Once you click the download link on this site, the browser detects your current OS version and downloads the full feature driver package automatically. If you want to download the driver for another operating system, go to the manufacturer’s site and then choose the driver of your choice.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 manual
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer manual assists you to set up the printer on a simple and easy manner. It has information on the printer specs, procedure to perform the first time printer set up and guidelines to troubleshoot for various printer issues. Click the Manual Download button to get the manual.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver Download
Click the Windows Driver Download link to download the Windows version of the driver. Likewise, click the Mac Driver Download link to download the driver for Mac. After downloading the desired driver, proceed with the topic below to install the driver for the computer you are using.
Install HP Officejet pro 8216 Driver
- Go to the Downloads location on the computer you are using and double-click on the application file to begin the installation. Take a glance on the Driver Installation Agreements and Settings from HP before going further.
- A check-box titled “I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings” appears on the screen. Select the box and single-click on the Next button. A notification ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer Device Software’ pops up on the screen.
- On the upcoming screen, select the Manual Setup option. Then choose the mode of connection to be set up, i.e., either USB, Wired, or Wireless. After deciding the type of connection select OK and then Next.
- You can also opt for the Connect Later option. The Activate Device Sharing window appears. Click Yes on the home screen and go with the on-screen prompts. A status window stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes appears on-screen.
- Once the installation is completed, you will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the printer setup. Start operating the printer after connecting it to a network or USB hub.