Officejet Pro 8216 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet pro 8216 won’t print
Changes in the print settings under the printer driver and problematic ink cartridges lead to not printing HP Officejet Pro 8216 troubleshooting issue.
- Make sure to update the current printer driver to the newest version.
- Confirm that you are using appropriate papers for the print job.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges’ levels are full and they are properly inserted.
- Check for ink smears at the rear of the recently printed docs.
- Hard reset the printer and connect it to a proper wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Will Not Print in Color
Depletion of tricolor ink cartridge and changes in the print settings lead to will not print in color HP Officejet Pro 8216 troubleshooting issue.
- First, clean the ink nozzle of the tricolor ink cartridge with a cloth.
- Take the color ink cartridge out of its slot by pushing it downwards.
- Check the ink level and ensure that the level is above the standard marking.
- If the level is low, replace the old cartridge with a new genuine one.
- Make sure to remove the protective tape from the cartridge before inserting.
HP officejet pro 8216 offline
Poor connection between the printer and the wireless network results in the printer offline error. The printer stops functioning.
- Get the HP Print and Scan doctor utility tool to fix the offline error.
- Reset the printer and the router to resolve the problem.
- Make the printer as the default one for printing/scanning jobs.
- Connect the printer a proper wireless or wired network.
- Make sure to update the printer driver to the latest version.
- Get the latest version of the firmware installed for the printer.
HP Officejet pro 8216 won’t connect to wifi
Outdated printer driver & firmware and no communication from the router results in won’t connect to Wi-Fi problem.
- Get the full feature driver package installed for your printer.
- Ensure that the firmware version is updated to the latest version.
- Switch off all the other network sources except the one in use.
- Reset the print environment and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8216 troubleshooting issue persists, try factory resetting the printer.