Officejet pro 8600 mobile printing
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Mobile Printing setup for lets you print from your Android or Apple smartphone effortlessly. This is a boon for smartphone users as many phones can be linked to the printer.
HP Officejet pro 8600 Apple Airprint setup
- Verify the compatibility of your printer with AirPrint and ascertain that your apple device is AirPrint compatible.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a wireless router and make sure your printer is also linked to the same.
- Download the latest printer firmware on your computer.
- Choose Printer and select the firmware’s file name.
- Change the AirPrint name of the printer.
- HP officejet pro 8600 print from iphone or ios.
- You can print from an iPhone or iOS enabled device using AirPrint. Perform the setup by following the steps given in the previous step.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 ePrint setup
- Tap the HP ePrint button on the display panel.
- Select Web Services Setup.
- Now tap Print or Print Info to obtain the printer’s email address.
- To print from a computer, create a new email, attach the document or photo and click Send.
- For printing from a smartphone, open the document, tap Share, enter the recipient’s address and then select Print.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Cloud Print setup
- Perform the Cloud printing setup on the Officejet pro 8600 printer by performing the steps given below.
- Obtain the latest printer driver for your computer before you begin printing.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on and linked to a nearby network.
- Open Google Chrome and check the list of cloud printers.
- Select your printer and start printing.
- Printing using Cloud print is a very secure service which lets you print and scan efficiently.