HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Mobile Printing
Most people around the globe have access to a smartphone, which means that the world is getting more connected. This is a boon for smartphone users as you can connect all your smartphones to your printer. Mobile printing lets you print your documents at the tap of your smartphone. This article will teach you how to print your documents from your Android and Apple smartphones.
Note: Click here to learn how to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer.
Connect Your Printer And Smartphone Over A Network
Before printing your documents, you should connect your HP printer and smartphone to the same wireless network. This section explains the procedure in detail.
- If you have a WPS-enabled router, touch the right arrow on the printer control panel and choose Setup> Network> Wi-Fi Protected Setup> Push Button. Within two minutes, press your router’s WPS button. A connection will be established between your printer and router in a short while.
- If you cannot locate the WPS button on your router, choose PIN instead of the Push button option. Then, the WPS PIN of your printer will appear on the printer’s screen. Now the router’s configuration utility and enter the WPS PIN. Within a few minutes, a connection will be established.
- Now, you can start printing from your smartphone.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Apple Airprint Setup
AirPrint lets you print your documents without installing any specific drivers. This section will show you how to print your documents via AirPrint.
- On your iOS device, open the image or document you want to print.
- Touch the Share icon and choose the Print option.
- On the screen that displays, choose the number of copies you want.
- Ensure the right printer is selected in the Printer field.
- Finally, touch the Print icon.
- Now, your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer will start printing the documents.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Print From Iphone Or Ios
Apart from using AirPrint, you have different options for mobile printing. This segment will show you how to use HP Smart to print your documents from your iOS device. This method applies to both Android and iOS devices.
- To begin with, connect your printer and smartphone over the same wireless network.
- Head to HP’s official website and download the HP Smart application.
- You can also get the app from Play Store and App Store.
- Once you install the app, open it and add your printer.
- When prompted, create or sign in to your HP account.
- You can now start using the application to print and scan your documents.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Eprint Setup
With HP’s ePrint technology, you can connect your smartphone directly to your printer. The procedure is just the same as sending an email. These instructions will show you how to set up HP ePrint.
- In order to use HP ePrint, you need an HP-connected account, an Internet connection, an HP printer, and an email account.
- First, connect your printer and smartphone; they need not be on the same wireless network.
- Open an email account and type your printer’s address in the appropriate field.
- If you are unsure about the printer’s email address, touch the HP ePrint button on the control panel and choose Web Services Setup> Print/Print Info.
- Attach the document or email you want to print and click the Send button.
- Your HP printer will start sending your documents.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Cloud Print Setup
Google has stopped the cloud print service, and is no longer available. However, you still have a wide range of applications to serve the purpose.
This is how you should print from your mobile phones on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer. For further questions and clarifications, reach us without hesitation. Our technical experts are here you clear all your doubts. You can connect with us via the Call button on this page.