Officejet pro 8600 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless setup
- Before you commence the HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless setup, you need to get ready for the connection after obtaining the network name and password.
- On the printer’s display panel, select Wi-Fi setup and perform the steps accordingly.
- Choose your network which is in the list of networks.
- Key-in the WPS PIN when prompted and connect to the network.
- Make sure your Mac and printer are linked to the same network.
- Open HP Easy start on your Mac and select your printer model.
- Make sure your printer’s power light and Wi-Fi light are turned on.
- Verify if the wireless network listed is the one connected to your printer and click Connect and the HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless setup is done.
How to Find Officejet Pro 8600 WPS Pin
- Check a pin at the rear of the router.
- It will be present on the sticker at its rear.
- If not, get in touch with your ISP.
- Else, you can also contact your internet service provider; they will assist you to get the WPS pin of the router.
- Get the Pin of your printer by opening the Printers & Scanners option on the computer.
- Go with the options Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a printer or scanner and choose Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
How to connect HP Officejet pro 8600 to WiFi
- You need your SSID, network name and password before you commence the connection. Tap Setup on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose Network Setup -> Wireless Settings.
- Enable the Wi-Fi feature and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The device searches for nearby wireless routers.
- The printer looks for a list of routers that are within the range.
- Choose the network name and select OK.
- Now enter the Password of the router when prompted.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer connects to the network.