HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead problems
Step 1:Utilize authentic HP 8610 ink cartridges
- Make use of genuine ink cartridges that support the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Recustomizes the printer to resolve the flaws. Power up the printer and refrain from proceedings for a while.
- Disconnect one end of the power cable from the printer’s hind side and from the power socket and then pause for a minute.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer’s hind side and to the electrical outlet. Switch on the Officejet Pro 8610 printer and wait for a while and then proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Cleanse the ink cartridge electrical contacts.
- If you notice the ink cartridges are clogged,utilize a pin to cleanse the vents.Make use of moistening cloth to wipe the dust on the cartridge.
- Utilize the moisten cloth to wipe the accumulated ink or debris on the electrical contacts on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead.
- Be cautious when you insert the ink cartridges into their responding slots and then drag the ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Lock the ink cartridge door.Verify the control panel of the printer for the error message.If any,proceed to the next step.
Step 2:Replace the printhead
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door .Wait for the carriage to slide to the middle of the printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges and then elevate the gray latch on the printhead to uninstall it from its slot for inspection.
- Examine whether the printhead is defective.If so,substitute with the new printhead.Take away the printhead from the packaging.
- Grasp the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead upright with the color-coded facing upwards and then insert it into the device so that it fixes into place .Pull down the gray latch.
Step 4:Update the printer firmware.
- Get directed to our website to download the updated version of the firmware.Install the firmware using the on-screen instructions.
- Select the operating system version.Choose the Firmware option and then select the Download option.
- Move to Use HP Download and Install Assistant->Next->Install Now.In case the serial number is screened in the Printer Update window,firmware is upgraded successfully.
- In case the USB cable is attached to upgrade the network printer,disconnect the USB driver installed.
123 HP OJP8610 Print Quality Issues
Step 1 : Verify the paper type
- Use authentic ink cartridges and check the cartridge compatibility with the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer.
- Make sure that the paper type is appropriate for the print job and then feed the paper into the input tray.
- Do not insert wrinkled or curled paper into the paper tray.In case the problem persists,continue to the next step.
Step 2 :Examine the print settings
- Examine the print settings in the Mac and Windows as it may differ in accordance with the operating system.
- For Windows,scrutinize the Paper/Quality,paper size and the Print features as it may vary with the paper fed into the input tray.
- For Mac , select the type of paper that is similar to the paper inserted into the input tray to improve the print quality of the print job.
Step 3 : Examine the ink levels
- On the control panel of the printer,select the ink status icon to verify the evaluated ink levels.
- If the ink level graphic displays low or empty cartridges or the print quality is not up to the mark,replace with the new ink cartridge.
- If the ink level graphic displays ink level is full,it is not mandatory to substitute with the new cartridge.
Step 4 : Evaluate the Print Quality Diagnostic Report
- Select the settings icon->Tools on the control panel of the printer to print a Print Quality Diagnostic Results.
- Once you have printed the Print Quality Status Report,check whether the 123 HP printer and cartridges are functioning properly.
- Cleanse the cartridge with the automated tool.Tap Settings->Tools->Clean Cartridges to wipe the cartridge.
Step 5 : Align the printer
- Insert the plain paper into the input tray.On the Printer’s Control panel,tap Settings->Tool.s->Align Printer to print the alignment page
- In case you view a smears or track marks on your print out , wipe the area around the ink nozzles
- If you notice smears or track marks on the printouts,clean the area around the ink nozzles.
- Substitute with the new cartridge in case the cartridge is faulty.Call our toll-free number in case the flaw persists.