HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead problems
Step 1:Utilize authentic HP 8610 ink cartridges
- Make use of genuine ink cartridges that support the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Recustomizes the printer to resolve the flaws. Power up the printer and refrain from proceedings for a while.
- Disconnect one end of the power cable from the printer’s hind side and from the power socket and then pause for a minute.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer’s hind side and to the electrical outlet. Switch on the Officejet Pro 8610 printer and wait for a while and then proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Cleanse the ink cartridge electrical contacts.
- If you notice the ink cartridges are clogged,utilize a pin to cleanse the vents.Make use of moistening cloth to wipe the dust on the cartridge.
- Utilize the moisten cloth to wipe the accumulated ink or debris on the electrical contacts on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead.
- Be cautious when you insert the ink cartridges into their responding slots and then drag the ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Lock the ink cartridge door.Verify the control panel of the printer for the error message.If any,proceed to the next step.
Step 2:Replace the printhead
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door .Wait for the carriage to slide to the middle of the printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges and then elevate the gray latch on the printhead to uninstall it from its slot for inspection.
- Examine whether the printhead is defective.If so,substitute with the new printhead.Take away the printhead from the packaging.
- Grasp the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printhead upright with the color-coded facing upwards and then insert it into the device so that it fixes into place .Pull down the gray latch.
Step 4:Update the printer firmware.
- Get directed to our website to download the updated version of the firmware.Install the firmware using the on-screen instructions.
- Select the operating system version.Choose the Firmware option and then select the Download option.
- Move to Use HP Download and Install Assistant->Next->Install Now.In case the serial number is screened in the Printer Update window,firmware is upgraded successfully.
- In case the USB cable is attached to upgrade the network printer,disconnect the USB driver installed.
123 HP OJP8610 Print Quality Issues
Step 1 : Verify the paper type
- Use authentic ink cartridges and check the cartridge compatibility with the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer.
- Make sure that the paper type is appropriate for the print job and then feed the paper into the input tray.
- Do not insert wrinkled or curled paper into the paper tray.In case the problem persists,continue to the next step.
Step 2 :Examine the print settings
- Examine the print settings in the Mac and Windows as it may differ in accordance with the operating system.
- For Windows,scrutinize the Paper/Quality,paper size and the Print features as it may vary with the paper fed into the input tray.
- For Mac , select the type of paper that is similar to the paper inserted into the input tray to improve the print quality of the print job.
Step 3 : Examine the ink levels
- On the control panel of the printer,select the ink status icon to verify the evaluated ink levels.
- If the ink level graphic displays low or empty cartridges or the print quality is not up to the mark,replace with the new ink cartridge.
- If the ink level graphic displays ink level is full,it is not mandatory to substitute with the new cartridge.
Step 4 : Evaluate the Print Quality Diagnostic Report
- Select the settings icon->Tools on the control panel of the printer to print a Print Quality Diagnostic Results.
- Once you have printed the Print Quality Status Report,check whether the 123 HP printer and cartridges are functioning properly.
- Cleanse the cartridge with the automated tool.Tap Settings->Tools->Clean Cartridges to wipe the cartridge.
Step 5 : Align the printer
- Insert the plain paper into the input tray.On the Printer’s Control panel,tap Settings->Tool.s->Align Printer to print the alignment page
- In case you view a smears or track marks on your print out , wipe the area around the ink nozzles
- If you notice smears or track marks on the printouts,clean the area around the ink nozzles.
- Substitute with the new cartridge in case the cartridge is faulty.Call our toll-free number in case the flaw persists.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.