HP Officejet Pro 8610 Scan setup
123 HP OJPro 8610 Scan Software(Mac)
- From the App store , Download and install the HP Easy Scan app.In case the app does not access by itself, click on the HP Easy Scan from the list of results.
- Position the document or photo with the printed down on the scanner glass and the seal the scanner lid. For Automatic Document Feeder, make use of multiple scan documents at a time.
- Select the name of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer from the Scanner pop-up list in the HP Easy Scan. Choose the type of scan from the Presets menu. Alter the basic settings to the preset using the Edit settings.
- Click on the scan option. To include additional pages, click on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Scan Next Item option and then select Done. View the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel by clicking on the thumbnail version.
- Select the Edit option to modify the colors, straighten the 123 HP Ojp8610 scan or rim the size. To store the scanned documents to a folder on the Mac, select Add and then select the Folder option.
- Select the Where menu to look for the folder you intend to save the file to and then choose the save option. Access the folder in which you stored the scan by double-clicking the file.
123 HP OJPro 8610 Scan Software(Windows)
- In accordance with the printer model and its features,position the item on the scanner glass,into the Automatic Document Feeder or in the document feeder slot.
- Browse Windows for printer model,in case the printer name is displayed,select the name of the printer in the list of results.In case the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer does not display,download the latest driver for the printer.
- In case the full feature driver does not display,the printer is not compatible with the HP Scan Software.Choose the Scanning option that supports the basic features.
- Select the Scan a Document or photo.On the HP scan screen,select the shortcuts that are similar to the type of the file and alter the shortcut default settings on the right side of the window,if required.
- Choose Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan for viewing the preview and perform additional editing if necessary.Select Advanced Settings to alter the settings and then set the default scan destination folder.
- Select the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Scanoption.Once selected,the printer scans the document or photo and then a preview of the scanned document or photo screens in the HP Scan window.
- If required,double-click on the thumbnail version of the scanned item and then alter the additional settings.Choose the Save option to store the scanned item to a folder.
- Choose the folder you wish to store the scan too,alter the File name if required,ratify the type of the file in the Save as type menu and then select the Save.
- To see the scanned item,access the folder where you saved it and then double-click on the file.