HP Officejet Pro 8620 Fax Setup
- Move to the control panel of the printer to customize the region,time ,date and ring volume.
- Customize the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Fax time,date and header based on the user’s requirement. Perform the settings by navigating the printer’s control panel
- Utilize the down arrows to choose the System 123 HP Setup menu and then select the OK button.
- Navigate to the down arrow to choose the Time/date menu and then choose the OK button.
- Select the down arrow to customize the time and then choose the OK icon.
- To set the current time,utilize the keypad to manually enter the time and select the OK button.
- To select the HP Ojpro 8620 Fax Setup Menu,utilize the arrow buttons and then select the OK button.
- Make use of the arrow buttons to choose the Fax header menu, and then click the OK button.
- Press the down arrow to select the Fax header menu and then select the OK button to ratify the choice.Utilize the keypad to index in the fax number and type the company name on the header,if required and then press OK.
Instructions on how to send a HP OJP8620 fax
Sending a fax from the scanner glass
- Utilize the instructions to send a fax from the scanner glass. In HP Officejet Pro 8620 Fax,you can send only one page at a time.
- Position the original documents on the scanner glass,it is not recommended to use the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Elevate the scanner lid of the Officejet Pro 8620 printer and then place the originally printed side down on the scanner glass.
- Now,seal the scanner lid of the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer for secure faxing.
- Modify the settings to fax from the scanner glass of the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.On the printer’s control panel and select the Fax option.
- Utilize the fax numbers from the phone book or key in the fax number using the numeric keypad.
- Select the Black or Color option and then navigate the fax from the scanner glass option.
Sending a fax from the ADF
- For sending multiple page faxes,it is suggested to make use of Automatic Document Feeder.Move the ADF paper width guide
- Swipe the ADF paper width guide to its outermost position.
- For scanning the multiple pages,align the paper stack and place it on a level surface.
- Place the document with the print -side upwards and also the top edge of the document is fed into the ADF.
- Move the paper width guides inwards so the y the paper are placed properly. Never tug the paper so tightly to prevent paper damage.
- Once the paper is inserted properly,a message displays on the control panel of the printer.
- Navigate to the home screen on the control panel of the printer, select the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Fax option.
- Index in the fax number with the help of numeric keypad and then type the fax number in the column.Select the Black or Color option to send the fax.In case you receive the alert message,insert the document in the ADF implies that the paper is not inserted properly.
- Make sure that the paper is pushed into the ADF and a ding sound is heard implying that the original is inserted placed
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.