Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Issues
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting
123 HP OJPro 8620 Print Quality problems
Step 1:Use automated tool
- Make use of genuine HP Officejet Pro 8620 ink cartridge that supports the printer model and can guarantee for quality printouts.
- Feed plain paper into the input tray. Scroll to the 123 HP setup menu on the printer’s control panel.
- On the Setup menu, scroll to the Tools menu and then tap on the Tool icon.
- Tap Clean Print head. After cleaning the process, try to print the test page to verify the print quality.
Step 2:Examine the paper settings
- Feed the paper print side down into the input tray. Never use wrinkled or curled paper. While printing, make use of appropriate paper type.
- Try to place the paper into the original packaging and into a resealable plastic bag.
- Make use of different paper type ,in case the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting problem is related to the paper type.
Step 3: Examine the print settings
- Windows:Click on the file option , select the Print option. On the Print window,select properties->Paper Type.Select OK and then Print
- Mac:Access the document,select File and then select Print.On the Print window,choose paper Type->Media or Quality.Choose Save-> Print
Step 4: Attempt to Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page
- Feed plain paper into the input tray.Move to the Setup icon menu.On the Setup screen,navigate to Print Reports->Print Quality Report
- Once you tap on the Print Quality Report,the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer prints the test page.In case the test pattern are satisfactory are pointing,end troubleshooting
- In case the test pattern is not satisfactory,use an automated tool to align the print head.
- After aligning the print head,the printer prints an alignment page. In case the flaw exists,continue to the next step.
Step 5:Examine the image
- Examine the image for print quality issues.In case you do not view any defects in the test page,the HP 8620 ink cartridges are operating properly.
- In case the printouts are not up to the level,ensure that the printing has sufficient resolution.When the images are enlarged,it may look blur.
- In case the issue is confined to the edge of the printouts,install the software to solve the issue. In case you are still experiencing the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting issue, replace the defective printhead with new printhead.
123 HP OJPro 8620 Print head issue
Step 1:Recustomize the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer
- Use only authentic cartridges for your printer that provides standard quality printouts.
- Boot up the printer to rectify the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting problems with the printer. Switch on the printer and refrain from proceedings for a while.
- Disconnect one end of the power cable from the printer’s hind side and other end from the power socket.Pause for at least one minute.
- Link the power cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall outlet.Turn on the printer and pause until the warm-up stage completes to move to the next step.
Step 2:Uninstall the ink cartridges
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door,refrain from proceedings for a while and then unseat the ink cartridge by pressing the cartridge front tab.
- In you notice any orange tab on the ink cartridge,eradicate it and then keep the ink cartridge on the clean piece of paper with the ink opening pointing upwards.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door.Scrutinize the printer’s control panel for any notification messages.
- In case you notice any error message,then it is necessary to upgrade the firmware or substitute with a new cartridge and then proceed to next step.
Step 3:Cleanse the ink cartridge electrical contacts.
- Utilize a pin to cleanse the vents and the clogged ink cartridges.make use of clean and moisten cloth to wipe the debris on the cartridge.
- With the help of the damp cloth,wipe the accumulated ink and debris on the electrical contacts of the print head.
- Be cautious, while installing the ink cartridges into their corresponding slots and push the ink cartridge securely until it snaps into its place.
- Lock the ink cartridge door and then scrutinize the control panel of the printer for error message. If any ,move to the next step.
Step 4:Upgrade the printer firmware.
- Navigate to our website to download the updated firmware.Install the firmware with the help of on-screen guidelines.
- Select the operating system version.Choose the Firmware option and then select the Download option.
- Select Use HP Download and install Assistant->Next->Install Now. In case the serial number is exhibited in the HP Print Update window,updated firmware version is installed successfully.
- If you have you attached the USB cable to upgrade the network printer,unplug the USB driver installed.