HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless setup
For configuring the 123 HP printer over a wireless setup , it is not required to connect the printer and computer with a cable.Key in the network name and password for the wireless network. Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to the HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless network for secure connection and it is an easy 123 HP Setup 8620 process. Trail the steps below to connect the wireless network for Windows and Mac operating system.
123 HP OJPro 8620 Wireless Setup – Windows
Step 1: Meet the requirements
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojp8620 printer,router or computer is powered up.
- Configure the printer over the wireless network with an Internet connection.
- End all the unwanted applications running on the system.
Step 2: Install the printer software
- Get directed to our website to key in the model number of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to navigate to the download page.
- After downloading the driver. select the mode of connection as Wireless and then tap on the Next icon.
- In case using Software installation CD,keep the CD into the computer’s drive.double-click on the .exe setup file to complete the installation
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless Network
- After the installation process, HP Auto Wireless Connect window displays on the system. Select Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer and then press Next.
- Employ the on-screen instructions to accomplish the HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless network setup. Make use of the Auto Wireless Connect on the system after the primary printer setup.
- In case the Network Connection window screens on the system, choose the Wireless icon on the printer. Choose Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard to accomplish the Wireless Network.
123 HP OJPro 8620 Wireless Setup – Mac
Step 1:Arrange for installation
- 123 HP Setup the printer over the wireless network with Internet Connection.
- Ascertain that the printer, computer and router are turned on.
- Position the printer and system near the router for maximum signal strength.
Step 2:Install the printer software
- Switch on the printer. Detach the USB cable from the computer connected if any.
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and unplug the USB cable from it connected if any.
- Get directed to the website,select a method to look for the printer model,if instructed.Follow the guides to visit the download page.
- Choose the Download option beside the full feature driver or choose Basic Drivers for other options.
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless network
- For initial setup process,employ the Auto Wireless Connect by selecting the name of the printer and then tap Continue.
- Take a glance at the on-screen instructions to accomplish the software installation and wireless network setup for the printer.
- Touch the Wireless icon->Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel of the printer.Take the aid of the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.