HP officejet pro 8710 driver
The HP officejet 8710 printer driver helps you make use of most printer functions. The two main drivers include full feature and basic. The basic driver lets you perform all printer functions. The full feature driver lets you access additional editing functions that are exclusive for HP. Both drivers let you print, scan, and fax effortlessly.
HP officejet pro 8710 manual
The officejet pro 8710 manual is a booklet that contains certain basic printer information which is essential. It has instructions on performing different printer functions. The manual also includes solutions for certain common printer issues, warranty information, and information on nearest surface printers. Select the Manual download button to get the latest printer driver.
HP officejet pro 8710 driver download
- The HP Officejet pro 8710 driver download process can be performed easily.
- Select the Driver for Windows button if you have a Windows computer.
- Choose the Driver for Mac button to get the driver for your Apple computer.
- The driver gets downloaded on your computer.
- The download speed depends on your router’s internet connection.
- If it is slow, you can get in touch with your internet service provider.
- Select the .dmg file for your Mac and .exe file extension for your Windows computer.
How to Install HP officejet pro 8710 driver
- Insert the driver installation disc into the CD drive of your computer.
- Wait for the Autorun window to pop up and select the installer icon.
- The software will prompt you to perform a set of steps, do so to complete the driver installer.
- If your computer doesn’t have a disc drive, you can select the Driver Download button which corresponds to your computer’s operating system.
- Select the file from the Downloads folder of your computer to commence the installation.
- Perform the prompts accordingly and choose your preferred connection when prompted.
- Ensure that the connection between your printer and computer is strong.
- Add your printer to the computer, select a document, and click print.