HP officejet pro 8710 Scanning Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scanning lets you convert a hard copy of the document to a soft copy.
Perform the prompts given below.
- Make sure your computer and printer are linked to the same network.
- Select HP Printing Assistant on your computer.
- Choose Scan under Print, Scan & Fax and choose Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- Open the scanner lid of your printer.
- Place the media to be scanned on the front right corner of the platen.
- Close the lid and tap Scan on the display panel.
- If you are using a Mac computer, select Scan Settings.
- Choose the Scan to Network Folder option.
HP Officejet pro 8710 scan to email
- Ascertain that your Officejet 8710 printer and computer are linked wirelessly.
- Note the printer’s email address.
- Setup the outgoing email profile from your computer.
- The HP Printer software of your computer needs to be opened. Now select Print, Scan & Fax.
- Now select Scan and then choose Scan to E-mail Wizard.
- Choose New and proceed with the instructions on the screen.
- On the display panel of your computer, select Scan to email in Settings.
- Place the document facing up on the scanner glass and choose Scan.
HP officejet pro 8710 double sided scaning
- Lift the scanner lid to open the Officejet pro 8710.
- Keep the document on the scanner glass carefully.
- Make sure its printed side faces down and shut the scanner lid.
- You can also load the documents into the ADF tray of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Open the HP Scan software on your computer.
- Select Scan in the HP Scan Window of your computer.
- Choose your printer name in the Scanner menu an then choose a scan job type.
- Select the Down arrow in the upper right corner of the window. Make changes to the scan color, orientation, and quality settings & select Scan.