Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup
Wireless setup process of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer helps you print a document from any wireless capable device.
How to Connect HP officejet pro 8710 to wifi
- Gather the network credentials of the wireless router.
- Tap the Settings option on the display panel of your computer and then choose Wireless Settings.
- Now make sure to turn on the Wireless feature and then tap HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network name from the list and enter the WPS pin when prompted.
- If your network isn’t listed, select Enter New Network Name.
- Perform the instructions to key-in the network name and other credentials.
- A Summary screen will display now select OK to revert to the home screen.
- A Network configuration page will get printed; this conforms the setup.
how to find officejet pro 8710 WPS pin
- Its simple, just look at the rear of the router for a sticker.
- The WPS pin will be displayed on it, note it down.
- Make sure the router has a WPA or WPA2 password.
- During the connection or software installation process, the system will prompt you to key-in the WPS pin.
- Look for the pin on the display panel of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Do this immediately as the pin will disappear after a few minutes.
- Enter the pin in the tab to complete the connection.
HP officejet pro 8710 wireless direct printing
- Wireless direct printing lets your print wirelessly.
- Make sure your computer is installed with the latest version of HP printer software.
- Select Settings from the Start Menu and then click Devices.
- Choose Printers & Scanners and select Add a printer or scanner.
- Select Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers, locate the printer with Direct in its name and then select Add Device.
- Ascertain that your printer is in a ready state if not, push the Power button to wake it up.
- Select Add device on the computer and type the WPS pin of your printer if prompted.
how to connect HP officejet pro 8710 to computer
- There are two ways to link your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer to the computer.
- Either via Wired or Wireless.
- Ascertain to download and install a compatible printer driver for your computer.
- To establish a USB connection, take the USB cord out from the box.
- While installing the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer driver, select the connection type as USB when prompted.
- Link the USB cable when prompted.
- Attach the USB cable between your printer and computer.
- To connect wirelessly, select the Wireless icon on the display panel of your printer.
- Go with the options Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard -> Continue.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup is now complete.