HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver Download
Installing and using a Windows built-in 123 HP OJP8715 Printer Driver
Step 1: Set Windows Update to automatically download driver software
- Access the Windows Device Installation Settings and verify that your system is set to automatically download HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver software.
- Find change device installation under Windows, and select Change device installation settings in the list of results.
- Device installation Settings windows get displayed. Choose the Yes option, and then select Save Changes.
Step 2: Link the printer to the system
- Associate your printer to the system via a USB cable or through your local network o Windows can recognize your printer during the installation process.
- For USB connection: link the printer to the system via a USB cable. Power up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer. Link a USB cable to the USB port and then to the system.Install the required printer driver and software for your printer based on the compatibility.
- For Wireless connection: Link the printer to the network with the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer Or else you can connect with the router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
Step 3: Associate the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Gather the required network name and password for the Wireless network connection.
- Place your 123.hp.com/ojp8715 printer and the computer closer during the installation process.
- Power on your router, printer, and PC. The printer and computer must connect to the same Wireless network.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer. On the printer’s control panel choose Setup–> Network or Wireless.
- Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard, and then use the tips displayed on the screen to link the printer to your network.
Step 4: Connect your printer with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Press and hold the Wireless button for two seconds on the control panel of your printer.
- You can release the button once the Wireless light starts blinking.
- Tap on the WPS button on your Wireless router within two minutes.
- Your HP OJPro 8715 printer automatically establishes a network connection with the Wireless network.
Step 5: Configure the printer driver with the Add a Printer wizard
- Choose your printer connection type and make use of the Add a Printer wizard to configure the built-in HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver.
- Look for devices under Windows, and then choose Devices and Printer from the list of results.
- Choose Add a printer. Select your printer in the list and then click Next. Use the guides displayed on the screen to install the driver.
Step 6: Print and Scan a document
- Attempt to print and scan, based on the printer functionality to ensure that your printer is working.
- If you can print and scan your document successfully, you are done.
- In case you cannot Print and Scan your document successfully, contact our technical support on our toll-free 1-888-224-4280 to resolve your issues.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.