HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver Download
Installing and using a Windows built-in 123 HP OJP8715 Printer Driver
Step 1: Set Windows Update to automatically download driver software
- Access the Windows Device Installation Settings and verify that your system is set to automatically download HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver software.
- Find change device installation under Windows, and select Change device installation settings in the list of results.
- Device installation Settings windows get displayed. Choose the Yes option, and then select Save Changes.
Step 2: Link the printer to the system
- Associate your printer to the system via a USB cable or through your local network o Windows can recognize your printer during the installation process.
- For USB connection: link the printer to the system via a USB cable. Power up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer. Link a USB cable to the USB port and then to the system.Install the required printer driver and software for your printer based on the compatibility.
- For Wireless connection: Link the printer to the network with the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer Or else you can connect with the router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
Step 3: Associate the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Gather the required network name and password for the Wireless network connection.
- Place your 123.hp.com/ojp8715 printer and the computer closer during the installation process.
- Power on your router, printer, and PC. The printer and computer must connect to the same Wireless network.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer. On the printer’s control panel choose Setup–> Network or Wireless.
- Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard, and then use the tips displayed on the screen to link the printer to your network.
Step 4: Connect your printer with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Press and hold the Wireless button for two seconds on the control panel of your printer.
- You can release the button once the Wireless light starts blinking.
- Tap on the WPS button on your Wireless router within two minutes.
- Your HP OJPro 8715 printer automatically establishes a network connection with the Wireless network.
Step 5: Configure the printer driver with the Add a Printer wizard
- Choose your printer connection type and make use of the Add a Printer wizard to configure the built-in HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver.
- Look for devices under Windows, and then choose Devices and Printer from the list of results.
- Choose Add a printer. Select your printer in the list and then click Next. Use the guides displayed on the screen to install the driver.
Step 6: Print and Scan a document
- Attempt to print and scan, based on the printer functionality to ensure that your printer is working.
- If you can print and scan your document successfully, you are done.
- In case you cannot Print and Scan your document successfully, contact our technical support on our toll-free to resolve your issues.