HP Officejet Pro 8715 Ink Cartridge
Check HP 8715 ink or toner levels
Check the estimated ink or toner levels for your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer to evaluate the cartridge level and to replace it. The printers display ink and toner levels on the control panel. To verify the status of the each HP Officejet Pro 8715 Ink cartridge search for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu on your printer’s control panel. In case your printer does not have an HP 8715 ink level icon or menu, go with these steps to verify ink or toner levels from your system or mobile device.
Step 1: Ensure from the printer software on a Windows computer
- Ensure that you power up your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer, check whether the printer is in a ready state and is linked to the PC.
- Pick your printer name from the list of results.In the event that the HP Solution Center displays in the results, select it.
- Evaluate the ink or toner levels which are displayed on the home window of the printer software.
- In case you could not access your ink levels, move to the next step.
Step 2: Ensure from the printer software on a Mac
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and ensure that the printer is in a ready state and is linked to the system.
- In the menu bar, Select the Apple icon–> System Preferences.
- Choose Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan.
- Choose the name of your printer in the printers list, select Options and Supplies, and then tap on the Supply levels tab.
- In case you are not able to access your ink levels, move to the next step.
Step 3: Verify ink levels with HP apps
The HP Print and Scan Doctor tool
- With the HP Print and Scan Doctor software, identify and resolve your printing and scanning issue. Run the software to perform the 123 HP OJP8715 troubleshooting tasks.
- Once you complete installing the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, choose Start, pick your 123 HP printer and then select Next. Select Printer–> Supply Levels to view the estimated ink or toner levels.
HP Smart application
- Make use of the HP Smart app to verify estimated ink or toner levels from your mobile device or a Windows 10 PC.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to set up your printer with the app.
- The evaluated HP Officejet Pro 8715 ink or toner levels gets displayed on the main home screen of the app.