HP officejet pro 8720 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer has dynamic mobile printing functionality. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
You can connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer to your smart phone through various modes. They are as follows
- HP Smart app.
- Apple AirPrint.
- HP ePrint app.
- HP Chrome app.
- HP Wireless Direct.
- HP Print Service Plugin.
- HP Voice-Activated Printing.
- Bluetooth feature.
HP officejet pro 8720 Apple Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a HP Officejet Pro 8720 mobile printing application in Apple devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 and later. It uses the Wireless connection mechanism.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the printer’s paper tray.
- Open the doc or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and then the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your printer model.
- Sort the pages accordingly and the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the Print icon on top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from your OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer.
HP officejet pro 8720 eprint Setup
- Obtain the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer’s email address.
- Link the printer to a wireless network source.
- Launch an email application on your laptop.
- Click the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email id in the To field.
- Fill the email’s subject line with a subject.
- Link a document or photo to the composed email.
- Click Send and the doc transfers to the printer via email.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer prints the received document.
HP Officejet pro 8720 Print From Iphone or Ios
- Ensure that your HP printer supports AirPrint and then proceed further. Power on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer and activate the Wireless feature in it.
- Associate it with your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point. Load enough blank papers into the input tray.
- Enable the Wi-Fi function on your iPad and make sure to connect it to the same Wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Open the document in the application from which you want to print. Tap the Share or Menu icon and pick the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application. Touch the Select Printer option and choose your printer model (connected to the same wireless network) from the list displayed on the screen.
- Set the number of copies to be printed, which pages are to be printed, and other customization.
- Tap Print in top-right corner of the screen and the document prints from your 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer.