HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Troubleshooting
HP officejet pro 8720 won’t print
The printer stops printing due to outdated firmware and depleted ink cartridges.
- Power off the printer and halt until the printer turns idle. Disable the printer’s power connection by unplugging the power cable.
- Disconnect the printer from the wireless or USB connection. Restart the router or modem (the one you use).
- Power on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer and tap the wireless button on it. The printer connects to the available network.
- Ensure that the drivers are up-to-date. Check if the HP Officejet Pro 8720 troubleshooting issue is resolved by printing a test page.
- If the problem shows up, take the printer to an authorized service center to check for hardware problems.
HP officejet pro 8720 offline
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 offline error appears when the printer is not connected to a wireless network .
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool using the Download link provided on this site.
- Install the HPPSDr.exe file from the Downloads folder by running it offline and launch the tool.
- Click Start on the Welcome screen and pick your printer model from the menu displayed on-screen.
- Single-click the Retry option in case your printer model does not display on your computer screen.
- Continue with instructions on the screen to rectify the connection problems and after that, click OK.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click the Fix Printing tag. Enable the printer updates after resolving the problem.
HP officejet pro 8720 Won’t Connect to Wifi
- Disconnect the OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer from the network/USB connection.
- Access the Programs and Features menu on your Windows laptop.
- Right-click the currently installed HP printer from the on-screen list.
- Select the Uninstall or Remove option from the drop-down tab.
- Click the Yes or OK icon if a User Account Control message displays.
- Carry out the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal process.
- Restart the computer after the uninstallation process completes.
- Download and install the latest version of the driver from our site.
- Continue printing if the HP Officejet pro 8720 troubleshooting issue is resolved, else proceed further.
HP officejet pro 8720 will not print in color
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing”.
- Replace the ink cartridges if they are low on ink.
- Do not use non-HP ink cartridges for your printer.
- Always use genuine HP ink cartridges compatible with your printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are inserted into the designated ink slots.
- Review the print settings under the installed printer driver.
- Make sure to clean the ink nozzles on a regular basis.
- It is not advisable to refill the ink cartridges on your own.