Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Won’t Print
- This issue may occur if the jammed paper is present in the printer. Carry forward the steps below to overcome this HP Officejet Pro 8725 troubleshooting issue.
- Open the input and output trays of the printer and check for jammed paper.
- Remove them if present
- Also, use a flashlight, open the carriage access door.
- Look for jammed paper in the rollers, carriage area, and near the cartridge slots.
- Remove them carefully.
- You need to ascertain the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer is in Sleep mode and resolve this issue.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Offline
- The Officejet pro 8725 printer may be offline due to a network connection error.
- Check if the router lights are stable.
- Get in touch with your ISP for assistance and resolve connectivity issues.
- Use the Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer and run the diagnostics.
- This tool inspects the printer for connection issues and resolves the issue properly.
- Another way to eliminate this issue is by going to Devices and Printers -> Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer name and set it as default.
- Right click on it and un-check Use Printer Offline.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Won’t Connect to Wifi
- Access the Wireless option on the display panel of your printer.
- Turn it on and off.
- Now connect to a nearby network and check if the connection is successful.
- Check if the Wi-Fi antenna of your router is working properly.
- If not, replace the antenna and try to resolve the Printer Offline issue.
- Update the Printer firmware via Settings and check if this resolves the HP Officejet Pro 8725 troubleshooting issue.
Related Search – Follow Below Links
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Will Not Print in Color
- Resolve the HP Officejet 8725 printer not printing in color issue by performing the steps given below.
- Tap the Ink drop icon on the Dashboard of the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer’s display.
- Now select View Estimated Ink Level and inspect the ink level of the color cartridges.
- If they are low or empty, you need to replace them.
- Check the cartridges for leakage.
- Open the ink cartridge door and remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Look at the electric contacts of the cartridge and ensure that they are undamaged.
- If so, replace the cartridge.
- Check if the carriage moves properly.