HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8725 wireless setup is simple, make sure to gather the credentials of your router before you commence the setup.
- Get the HP All in One Printer Remote application on your computer and commence the setup.
- Make sure to update the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer firmware.
- Select Settings on the display panel of your computer and choose Wireless Settings.
- Now turn on the Wireless feature and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the network name in the list and key in the WPS pin when prompted.
- If your router’s name isn’t listed, choose Enter New Network Name.
- Link your printer and device to the same router.
- Now open the AIO remote application and share this printer.
- Choose a document and touch Share.
- Pick your printer from the list and choose Print.
How to find Officejet Pro 8725 WPS Pin
- The WPS pin can be located on your router.
- Look for the sticker at the rear of the router and note down the WPS pin.
- Make sure that the router has a WPA or WPA2 password.
- While performing the connection or software installation process, the computer prompts you to key in the WPS pin.
- Look for the pin on the printer’s display.
- This needs to be done immediately, as the pin disappears after a few minutes.
- Enter the pin in the tab to commence the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Ascertain to use the same wireless router.
- The latest HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer driver needs to be installed on your computer.
- If you are using a smartphone, make sure to install a compatible printer application.
- Swipe up on the display panel of the printer to access the Dashboard.
- Select Settings and activate the Wi-Fi direct feature.
- Wi-Fi direct lets you connect up to five devices and print.
- Search for wireless devices on your computer and select the printer with DIRECT preceding it.
- Perform the instructions and connect to the network.
- You can now start printing.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8725 to wifi
- Before you commence the connection process, make sure the printer is not linked using an Ethernet cable.
- Also, detach the USB cable from the printer if connected.
- Tap Settings on the display panel of your printer and select Wireless Settings.
- Now choose HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Perform the instructions on the display panel and conclude the wireless setup.
- Now connect to the same network that your printer is linked to and print a document or image that is linked to your computer.