Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8725 wireless setup is simple, make sure to gather the credentials of your router before you commence the setup.
- Get the HP All in One Printer Remote application on your computer and commence the setup.
- Make sure to update the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer firmware.
- Select Settings on the display panel of your computer and choose Wireless Settings.
- Now turn on the Wireless feature and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the network name in the list and key in the WPS pin when prompted.
- If your router’s name isn’t listed, choose Enter New Network Name.
- Link your printer and device to the same router.
- Now open the AIO remote application and share this printer.
- Choose a document and touch Share.
- Pick your printer from the list and choose Print.
How to find Officejet Pro 8725 WPS Pin
- The WPS pin can be located on your router.
- Look for the sticker at the rear of the router and note down the WPS pin.
- Make sure that the router has a WPA or WPA2 password.
- While performing the connection or software installation process, the computer prompts you to key in the WPS pin.
- Look for the pin on the printer’s display.
- This needs to be done immediately, as the pin disappears after a few minutes.
- Enter the pin in the tab to commence the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Ascertain to use the same wireless router.
- The latest HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer driver needs to be installed on your computer.
- If you are using a smartphone, make sure to install a compatible printer application.
- Swipe up on the display panel of the printer to access the Dashboard.
- Select Settings and activate the Wi-Fi direct feature.
- Wi-Fi direct lets you connect up to five devices and print.
- Search for wireless devices on your computer and select the printer with DIRECT preceding it.
- Perform the instructions and connect to the network.
- You can now start printing.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8725 to wifi
- Before you commence the connection process, make sure the printer is not linked using an Ethernet cable.
- Also, detach the USB cable from the printer if connected.
- Tap Settings on the display panel of your printer and select Wireless Settings.
- Now choose HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Perform the instructions on the display panel and conclude the wireless setup.
- Now connect to the same network that your printer is linked to and print a document or image that is linked to your computer.