HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup
Performing scanning using the HP Officejet pro 8730 printer. Go with the instructions given below to commence scanning.
- Ascertain that your computer and printer share the same network.
- Choose HP Printing Assistant on your computer.
- Select Scan under Print, Scan & Fax -> Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- Open the scanner lid of your printer.
- Place the media which needs to be scanned on the right front corner of the glass.
- Close the lid and select HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan.
- Select Scan Settings for Mac computers.
- Tap the Scan to Network Folder option.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan to computer
- Access the HP printer software of your computer.
- Select Print, Scan & Fax -> Scan.
- Go with the option Manage Scan to Computer and select Enable.
- Load the Document or picture on the scanner platen.
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- The type of scan must be selected.
- Change the Scan settings and select either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- The document is saved in the desired location of your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Double Sided Scanning
- Choose Scan on the display panel of your HP officejet 8730 printer.
- Keep the printed page in the printer’s ADF.
- Choose Scan to PC and then select 2-Sided.
- Select ADF-Double sided on the HP Printer software.
- Select the required option under the 2-sided scanning setting.
- Change the scan settings and requirements and select OK.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer starts scanning both sides of the page.
- Now choose either Save as JPEG or Save as PDF.