HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8730 won’t print
The HP Officejet 8730 won’t print issue may be due to a paper jam or carriage malfunction.
- Ascertain that the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer carriage moves properly.
- Turn on the printer and ensure that the carriage moves by listening to the sound.
- If not, replace the carriage.
- Inspect the cartridge area to for leaks.
- If so, replace the cartridges.
- Open the input and output trays, check for jammed paper bits using a flashlight, and remove them.
- Also, open the access door and inspect the area for paper bits in the rollers and carriage. Remove them if present.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Offline
The HP Officejet pro 8730 printer offline error can be overcome by performing the steps given below.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to conclude the connection process for the printer.
- This will aid you in resolving many connection HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting issues with your printer and perform printing.
- Run the Diagnostics to overcome the Offline issue.
- If this doesn’t work, set the printer as default manually.
- Verify the network credentials of the router to ascertain that the router’s connection is active and stable. If not, call your internet service provider.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 won’t Connect to WiFi
The won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the display panel of the printer.
- Turn on and switch off the Wi-Fi feature of your device.
- Check if the router’s signal is stable.
- In certain cases, you might have wrongly entered the network credentials.
- Disconnect from the network, key in the credentials and choose Connect.
- Check if the firmware of the printer is up to date and update it if required.
- If the firmware is outdated, you cannot link to a network.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 will not Print in Color
This issue mainly occurs if the ink level of the color cartridge is not enough.
- Select the Ink drop icon on the Officejet 8730 printer’s display.
- Choose View Estimated Ink Levels.
- Check whether the level of ink in the color cartridge is low and replace them if required.
- If the level is at its optimum and the printer fails to print, open the access door and check whether the cartridge is placed in the correct slot.
- Else, look into the cartridge area for ink leaks.
- If so, replace the damaged cartridge.
- Also, inspect the cartridge contacts of the color cartridges. Replace them if damaged.