HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver
The HP Officejet Pro 8740 driver is very important as it helps you link your printer and computer properly and perform printing. You need to choose the right driver that is compatible with the operating system of your computer. There are two types of printer drivers which are the full feature and basic.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Manual
The HP Officejet Pro 8740 manual is a technical document which provides instructions to setup the printer, perform various printing operations. It familiarizes you with different printer functions of the Officejet 8740. Select the Manual download button to get the manual downloaded on your computer. Use a suitable application to open the PDF file.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download for Windows
- Look for the CD drive inside the printer box and use it to commence the installation process.
- Insert it into your disc drive and wait for the Autorun window to open.
- Once the window opens, select the .exe file to commence the installation.
- If the software in the drive is corrupt or outdated, get an updated version of it from this site.
- Select the Driver for Windows button on this site to get the driver downloaded on your computer.
- Select the .exe file in the Downloads folder to commence the printer installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver for Mac
- The HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer driver for mac can be downloaded from this site.
- Just select the Driver for Mac button on this site to commence the download operation.
- Once the file gets downloaded select it from the downloads bar of your browser.
- Else, you can go to the Downloads folder on your computer and select the installer file.
- The installer file will be in the .dmg format.
- Double-click on it to commence the installation process.
- Perform the prompts to complete the setup.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver installer file and wait for the installer window to open.
- The first step is to prepare for the setup.
- This step adds your printer to the computer.
- If not, you can add your printer to the computer via the Devices and Printers option on the control panel of the printer.
- In the next step the Product improvement application, HP Update and HP Photo Creations software get installed on your computer.
- Follow the prompts accordingly.
- Now the printer will prompt you to choose a connection type.
- Select either Wired or wireless.
- If you select wired, connect the USB cable only when prompted to and not before.