HP Officejet Pro 8740 Scan
- To scan using the Officejet 8710 printer, you need to make sure that your computer and printer share the same wireless network.
- Also, the latest version of the driver must be installed on your computer.
- The full feature driver supports all printer operations.
- You need to open the scanner lid and place the document such that the printed side faces the scanner platen.
- Another way to load the document is by inserting it into the Automatic Document Feeder of your printer.
- Use the options on the control panel of the device to commence the Scan operation.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Scan to computer
- Open the HP printer software of your computer.
- Now select Print, Scan & Fax and select Scan.
- Choose Manage Scan to computer and select Enable.
- The document or picture to be scanned needs to be loaded on the scanner platen.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo.
- The type of scan should be chosen.
- Make changes to the Scan settings and select either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- The document gets saved on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Scan to email
- The Officejet pro 8740 printer’s email address needs to be noted down.
- Print a wireless test report and note the email address of the printer properly.
- Ascertain that you are connected to the printer wirelessly.
- Open an email application or client on your computer.
- Install the email through Scan plugin.
- Choose the Scan to Email application.
- Place the document into the ADF and select Scan to email on the display panel.
- Use the application and commence scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Double Sided Scanning
- Tap the Scan option on the display panel of your HP officejet 8740 printer.
- Place the printed page into the printer’s ADF.
- Select the Scan to PC option and then choose 2-Sided setting.
- Choose ADF-Double sided on the HP Printer software.
- Now choose the required option under 2-sided scanning setting.
- Make the required changes to the scan and select OK.
- The printer starts scanning both sides of the page.
- Now select either Save as JPEG or Save as PDF.