HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer supports wireless connectivity. You need specific credentials to connect the printer to a network. Learn how to connect the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup to a network using the steps below.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless
- Use the HP Smart App to connect the printer to a network.
- Ensure that your printer and mobile is active.
- Check if the mobile is connected to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Keep all the devices close to a router for better signal strength.
- Download and install HP Smart from the manufacturer’s site.
- Open the app and agree with the terms and conditions.
- After installation, select the + sign. Choose the Add Printer option.
- Click the Set Up and Add a New Printer option in the list.
- Connect the printer to a network.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer is now configured and ready to use.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless How to Find WPS Pin
- Obtain the WPS PIN from the paperwork of the Internet Service Provider.
- For a Windows system, right-click the Wireless Tray icon.
- Select the Open Network and Sharing Center icon.
- Click Change Adapter Settings. Right-click on the provided network name and select Status.
- Choose the Wireless Properties icon.
- Select the Security tab and click the Show Characters checkbox to locate the password.
- For a Mac system, select Go -> Utilities.
- Access the Keychain Application option.
- Select the Local Items in the Keychains list and choose Password under the menu.
- Click the Show Password option to view the password.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wifi Direct Setup
To connect the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup printer to an Apple Device using the Wi-Fi Direct, use the steps below.
- Turn on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Mount plain sheets of paper on the input tray.
- Open Settings -> Wi-Fi. Select the printer name in the available list.
- Find the printer name from the list of devices and click on it.
- Type 12345679 in the tab if prompted.
- Access the document or photo that you intend to print.
- Select the printer name from the list. Choose Print to start the printing process.