- 123.hp.com »
- Hp Officejet Pro 9015e Smart App Setup
Hp Officejet Pro 9015e Smart App Setup
You must have reached this page because you are looking for a proper way to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer using the HP Smart app. HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e is an all-in-one printer that comes with the same features as the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer. Its print quality & speed are excellent and comes with features like:
- Auto duplex printing & scanning
- High-quality printouts at a low cost per page
- Enhanced security features and more
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer comes with an extra year of HP Warranty and HP Instant Ink plans.In this step-by-step guide, we will take you through setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer using the HP Smart app.
COMPLETING THE PRINTER’S HARDWARE SETUP
Initially, you need to complete your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer’s hardware setup to set it up on your computer using the HP Smart app. So, if you haven’t done it yet, follow the instructions below for the same.
- Unpack your HP printer completely if you haven’t done it yet.
- Connect the unpacked printer to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Configure the basic settings by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After doing that, unpack and install the genuine HP ink cartridges (that are shipped along with the printer) into their slots.
- Load the recommended paper type into the paper tray.
- Align the ink cartridges to complete the printer’s hardware setup.
After performing the above steps successfully, install and use the HP Smart app on your computer to complete the rest of the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e setup.
SETTING UP THE PRINTER USING THE HP SMART APP
The HP Smart app is designed to work with the Windows 10 and 11 versions and all of the Mac versions. Using this app, you can:
- Install your printer over a wireless network.
- Install the additional printer software or drivers on your computer.
- Create an HP account.
- Load paper and install the ink cartridges easily by following the on-screen prompts.
- Print, copy, or scan files from your computer or remotely.
- Sign up for instant ink.
- Activate HP + and do more.
- Your computer meets the requirements of the app.
- Your Windows or Mac computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you’re about to connect the printer.
- The VPN connection is disabled on your computer.
Before downloading and installing the HP Smart app on your computer, ensure that:
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE HP SMART APP
The HP Smart app installation process may vary based on the OS type you’re using.
- Visit the Microsoft Store.
- Search and select the HP Smart app.
- Click Get to download the app.
- Once the HP Smart app is downloaded, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Apple App Store on your Mac computer.
- To do so, click on the Apple icon and select App Store.
- Now, search for the HP Smart app.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- Now, click the Get button to download and install the app on your Mac computer.
- Once the HP Smart app is installed, open it and complete the rest of the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer setup by referring to the instructions given below.
COMPLETING THE HP PRINTER SETUP
- Open the HP Smart app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Click Continue > Yes > Set Up a New printer.
- Add your HP printer to your computer by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Choose your printer name when prompted.
- Click Continue.
- Tap Yes or Tick mark on your HP printer when the “An app is attempting…” message is displayed on its screen.
- Activate HP + when prompted.
- Similarly, sign in to your HP account when prompted.
- Click the Create a new account command if you don’t have an HP account.
- After signing in, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e setup process.
PRINTING A DOCUMENT USING THE HP SMART APP
- Once your printer is set up, the “Setup complete—-Let’s print” screen will open.
- Click the Print button on the opened screen.
- Choose the document you want to print from your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to print the selected document.
- If the printer prints the selected document successfully, it means that the setup is done correctly.
- Otherwise, re-perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer setup using the HP Smart app.
Contact us if you need real-time technical assistance in setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer using the HP Smart app.