- 123.hp.com »
- HP Smart Tank 7301 App Setup
HP Smart Tank 7301 Smart App Setup
HP Smart Tank 7301 is a high-capacity ink tank printer that can meet the printing requirements of your whole family. This printer lets you print high volume documents at a low cost per page. With HP Smart, you can set up your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer quickly like never before. This page explains how to set up your HP Smart Tank 7301 using the HP Smart app.
UNPACK YOUR PRINTER AND TURN IT ON
- Open the product box and remove your printer.
- Remove the box containing the ink bottles and power cord.
- Discard all the packing covers, tapes, and foam liners from the printer and its components.
- Connect the power cord to the rear port of the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Select your preferences on your printer control panel, including country, date, and time.
DOWNLOAD HP SMART FROM APP STORE
- On your Mac, open the App Store.
- Search for HP Smart.
- When it shows you the results, locate HP Smart and click Get.
INSTALL HP SMART ON YOUR MAC
- Open the HP Smart app and follow the prompts to set up your printer.
- When prompted, enter your Mac’s administrator password and click Install Software.
- On the Welcome to HP Smart screen, click Get Started.
- On the following screen, click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. Then click on Continue.
- When the app shows you a list of printers, click on your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- If your printer is not displayed, click the Plus sign above the Find Printer option. Then, select your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and click Continue.
- To connect your printer to the same network to which your Mac is connected, enter the wireless password in the respective field and click Continue.
- Now, HP Smart prepares the connection between your printer and Mac. Simultaneously, it completes the network and printer connections.
- When prompted, load your paper and install the cartridges.
- From now on, you can access your HP Smart Tank 7301 from your Mac using HP Smart.
DOWNLOAD HP SMART FROM MICROSOFT STORE
- On your Windows computer, open the Microsoft Store app.
- Search for HP Smart.
- From the search results, locate HP Smart and click Get.
INSTALL HP SMART ON YOUR WINDOWS
- Open the HP smart app, and when the welcome screen appears, click Get Started.
- On the Choose a printer screen, click Skip.
- Click the Plus sign under the Add a printer option.
- When the app shows you a list of nearby printers, locate your HP Smart 7301 printer and click Continue.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) window appears, just click Yes.
- Once your HP printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network, click Continue.
- Now, HP Smart will guide you through the procedure for installing the cartridges and loading the paper.
- Follow the instructions and complete the HP Smart Tank 7301 Smart App Setup.
In this way, you should set up your HP Smart 7301 printer on your Windows computer using the HP Smart application.