HP Laserjet P2035n Setup
The HP Laserjet p2035 printer is an all in one which can perform various printing operations efficiently. Before you begin to operate the printer, you need to perform certain simple steps to get it ready for first-time use. These steps include unboxing the device, removing the packing materials, loading paper into the printer’s input tray, and printing an alignment page. The Laserjet P2035 may appear to be a sophisticated printer but is simple to use. Don’t get intimated by this printer, just carry forward the steps given in the below topic to commence printer unboxing.
HP Laserjet p2035n Unboxing setup
- Tear the tape on top of the package and place the 123.hp.com/ljp2035n printer on a sturdy table.
- Also, remove the HP Laserjet P2035n printer accessories from the box.
- Tear the tapes that surround the printer.
- You need to get rid of the packing materials inside the device.
- Do so by opening the input and output trays of the device and remove the Styrofoam packing that is present there.
- Also, load paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Now open the access door at the front of the printer and install the toner.
HP Laserjet p2035n
Printer Driver & Manual
HP Laserjet p2035n Printer Driver
The printer driver for the Laserjet p2035 printer lets you link your printer to the computer. You can find an HP Laserjet p2035n Setup and installation CD in the printer package. If a CD ROM is not present in your computer, get the installer file on this site.
HP Laserjet p2035n Driver Installation
- Insert the CD into your system’s disc drive.
- Select the installer file in the Autorun window and start printing.
- If you have downloaded the printer driver, select the .dmg file for a Mac system or .exe file for a windows system.
- This file is present in the Downloads location.
- The driver installation is pretty simple; you just have to perform the instructions that are given by the installer.
- Choose an appropriate connection option when prompted.
- Once the driver installation completes, the printer gets added to the list of devices on your computer.
HP Laserjet p2035n Network Setup
- Use an Ethernet cable to link your printer and computer.
- Check if the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Link one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer.
- Connect the other end to the router.
- The computer needs to be linked to the same router.
HP Laserjet p2035n wired setup
- During the printer driver installation, select USB or Wired.
- The installer will prompt you to establish the connection.
- Link the square end of the cable to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the rectangular end of the cable at the computer’s rear.
- The printer now gets connected.
- Select Finish and start printing documents from your computer.
HP Laserjet p2035n How to Print
Check the following before you start printing with the HP Laserjet p2035n printer.
- The latest printer diver is installed on your computer.
- Ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Your printer and computer are linked together.
- The input tray is loaded with paper.
- Open the document you need to print and press the Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously. Now select your printer and choose the number of copies.
- Make changes to the alignment of the page in the preview window.
- Click OK or Print to print the document.
HP Laserjet p2035n Printing on both sides
- Duplex printing is an inbuilt function of the laserjet p2035n.
- On your computer, open the document to be printed and select File.
- Look for the Print option in the top menu and click on it.
- Select Print One Sided under Settings.
- Choose Print on Both Sides and select the number of copies.
- Now click Print, and the printer starts printing on both sides of the page.
HP Laserjet p2035n Printer Toner Cartridge
The printer toner cartridge of the laserjet p2035n printer needs to be installed properly. Check the level of toner present using the HP Smart application.
HP Laserjet p2035n Toner replacement
- While performing this process, keep your printer turned on.
- Look for the gap at the sides of the printer. Open the carriage access door and pull the drum assembly out of the cartridge.
- Take the exhausted toner by pushing the lever on the drum assembly.
- Remove the packing that surrounds the new toner and peel off the sealing tape.
- Now push the new toner inside and make sure it snaps into place.
- Slide the toner, insert the drum assembly and close the toner.
HP Laserjet p2035n Printing Problems
Most printers are susceptible to encounter problems. Here are solutions to resolve certain HP Laserjet p2035n Setup issues and common printer issues. Solutions for printer paper jam, printer offline, driver not installing, attention light, and LED light error. Overcome them by performing the prompts that are given below.
HP Laserjet p2035n Printer Paper Jam
- Inspect the following areas of the printer to look for paper jams,
- Input and output trays.
- The carriage access door.
- Carriage area and toner cartridges.
- You can also use a flashlight to check the rollers.
- Inspect the carriage area properly and make sure the drum assembly moves properly.
- Take extreme caution while removing the jammed paper as it can damage the printer components.
HP Laserjet p2035n Printer Offline
- Check the following: The router for a stable internet connection.
- A stable power supply.
- The status of the printer, whether it is in Sleep mode.
- Now open the run command window and type services.msc.
- Windows Services opens on your computer.
- Double-click the Print Spooler to manage print jobs.
- Configure the Startup Type to automatic.
- If this doesn’t work, go to the control panel and select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer model and select See What’s Printing.
- Click Printer in the top left corner and uncheck Use Printer Offline.
HP Laserjet p2035n Driver not Installing
- Overcome the issue by checking the following,
- Look for the Device Manager under Settings.
- Delete the old version of the driver if present.
- Unplug and replug the power cord of the printer and try again.
HP Laserjet p2035n Attention Light
- The attention light issue can be resolved by performing the instructions given below. Check the power switch connector.
- This is located at the left side corner. Replace it if required.
- Also, check if the scanner sensor connector as well.
- This is present in the middle of the printer.
HP Laserjet p2015n Error Lights (leds) stuck on
- This could occur if there is an error with the manual feed.
- Problems with memory configuration or print jobs. If not enough paper loaded in the printer when the print jobs are still running.
- Resetting the printer will resolve most issues with your printer.
- However, if the HP Laserjet p2035n Setup issue seems to persist, contact our technical support team by selecting the Click to Call button.