123.hp.com/oj200 Setup and Install
The Officejet 200 setup is simple and easy to perform. The printer comes in a package, unbox it, take all the components out, and set them aside. Establish a power connection using the power cord in the package, connect the printer to your computer via a wired or wireless method to start printing.
How to install HP officejet 200 printer
- The process of installing the printer begins with unboxing.
- Take the device out of the box and place it on a sturdy surface.
- Attach the power cord that came in the package between your printer and computer.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 200 by pushing the power button.
- Wait until the warm-up process completes.
- Insert the cartridges into the printer after opening the access door.
- Tap OK on display and wait for the printer to print a test page; this completes the setup.
- Get a driver that is compatible with your computer by downloading it from this site.
- Install the driver on your computer and open the Printer software.
- Select a document on your computer and click Print.
HP Officejet 200 printer driver and manual download
The HP officejet 200 printer comes with a manual and driver installation CD in the shipment box. The driver CD is essential for the printer as it helps you print documents from your computer easily. The oj200 manual contains a set of instructions that help you setup the printer. You can get the manual downloaded from this site. Read More…
HP Officejet 200 wireless setup
The 123.hp.com/oj200 driver and manual can be obtained from this site. Just select the Driver for mac or Driver for Windows button according to the operating system of your computer. Get the manual downloaded from this site by clicking on the Manual download button. The manual will be downloaded to your computer in the PDF format. Read More…
hp officejet 200 ink cartridge installation
The 123.hp.com/oj200 ink cartridge installation can be performed by going with the procedure given below.
How to replace ink cartridge on HP officejet 200
- Power on your printer and wait for it to turn idle.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your Officejet 200 printer.
- Wait until the cartridge gets to its replacement position.
- Push the cartridge that needs to be replaced and pull it out gently.
- The cartridge pops out from its slot.
- It is advisable to recycle the old cartridge rather than discarding it.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packing and pull the orange tab which is on top.
HP OfficeJet 200 Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet 200 troubleshooting lets you overcome most printer issues.
Scroll down to get solutions to resolve certain common issues with the printer. Read more..
Wi-Fi Direct not working
This issue prevents you from performing wireless printing using the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer. Go with the solution given below to overcome the Wi-Fi direct not working issue.
HP Officejet 200 offline
You can resolve the Printer offline status on the officejet 200 printer by going with the steps given below.
How to reset
Resetting the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer will help you overcome most issues. Refer to the steps given below to complete the reset process.
This page holds a brief description of the unboxing process of the printer, setting it up for the first time, choosing a connection type to get linked to the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer. It also has certain simple steps to download the manual on your computer, install the printer driver, perform a wireless setup and conduct a wireless setup. Refer to the troubleshooting steps above to resolve certain common issues such as how to reset the printer and how to bring it back online.