HP Officejet 3833 Setup
The 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer setup process comprises unpacking the printer and its parts from the box, providing electrical supply to the printer, inserting ink cartridges & loading plain papers, installing the printer drivers & software, and establishing a network/USB connection. After completing the setup process, initiate a print or scan job to check whether the printer prints correctly.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 printer
- Unload the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and its accessories from the shipment and keep them on a flat surface that has a wall electrical outlet near it.
- Eliminate all the packing materials from the printer and provide power connection to the printer using the power cable.
- Place the ink cartridges into the designated ink slots and load the main paper input tray with appropriate papers.
- After the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 process is done, download the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer drivers from this site.
- Install the drivers and software. During the installation process, choose the connection mode for bringing the printer online.
- Connect the printer to a network hub through the printer’s Wi-Fi feature, else, use a USB cable to connect the device to a USB hub.
HP Officejet 3833 printer driver and manual download
The OfficeJet 3833 printer is accompanied by a driver setup CD. Use this disk to install the basic driver for the printer. Else, make use of the download link on our site to download the printer’s full feature driver package. Click on the Manual Download button to download the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer manual. Read More…
HP Officejet 3833 wireless setup
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 driver and manual can be obtained from this site. Just select the Driver for mac or Driver for Windows button according to the operating system of your computer. Get the manual downloaded from this site by clicking on the Manual download button. The manual will be downloaded to your computer in the PDF format. Read More…
How To Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet 3833
Open the cartridge access door. Put the ink cartridges into the black and tri-color ink slots. Close the door and print a test page.
How to replace ink cartridge on HP officejet 3833
- Purchase a new set of 123.hp.com/oj3833 cartridges from the manufacturer.
- Release the cartridge access door and slide it downwards to open.
- Wait for a while and the cartridge holder turns idle.
- Raise the ink lids and take the old ink cartridges out of the slots.
- Pack them in a cover and send to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Take the new cartridges and remove the protective tapes.
- Put the ink cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Lower the lids and close the cartridge access door.
How to Load Paper in HP officejet 3833
- Power up the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer if it is not switched on already.
- Purchase a new pack of plain papers from a trusted seller and ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer.
- Open the lock on the front panel and pull the paper input tray from the printer.
- Note down the printer’s tray limit and take a stack of plain sheets with respect to the tray’s limit.
- Move the paper width guides outward.
- Place the stack on the tray and push the tray inside the printer.
- Slide the guides inward until they recline against the stack.
How To Print on HP Officejet 3833
Learn about the printer’s supporting papers and the printing preferences. The 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer can print envelopes, cards, and photo sheets.
- Load appropriate papers in the printer’s paper input tray.
- Link the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and the computer through a network or USB hub.
- Open the file that you want to print on your laptop.
- Tap the Ctrl key, hold it, and then tap the P key on your keyboard.
- A preview of the file displays. Click OK and then Print.
- Do not shut down the printer or the laptop until the printing completes.
- Check the output tray for the printed document.
- To print photos or other papers, remove the previously loaded papers from the tray and reload the tray with respective sheets, and then print.
How To Scan on HP Officejet 3833
Link the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer to a reliable wall power source and power it up. Activate your wireless router that is linked to a network source.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Bridge the printer’s Wi-Fi to your wireless router.
- Connect the laptop that you use to the same wireless network source.
- Load the scanner with the document to be scanned.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the scan button.
- The printer pulls the sheet inside, scans it, and pushes it outside.
- After the scan completes, the scanned copy displays on the laptop’s screen.
- Click on Save at the bottom to download and save the doc.
- Other scanning functionalities can be performed from the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer. They are Scan to Computer, Scan to email, Scan to a network folder.
How To Copy On HP Officejet 3833
The 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer is a color machine and it is capable of producing black and color copies.
- Link your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and laptop over a wireless network source.
- Pull the input tray and load A4 sheets or photo papers into it.
- Place the original document to be scanned between the paper guides on the scanner.
- Make sure to remove the previously loaded papers.
- Place the document with the print side facing down.
- Press the Start Copy Black button to generate black copies.
- Use the Start Copy Color button to make color copies.
- Check the output tray for the result produced.
How To Fax on HP Officejet 3833
Plug one end of the cable into a phone wall jack. Insert the other end into the 1-LINE jack at the printer’s rear.
- On your laptop, load the doc that you want to fax.
- Make sure not to use the telephone (for calling) while faxing.
- Type the receiver’s fax or telephone number on the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer’s display key panel.
- Tap the Black, Color, or Send icon on the printer’s access panel.
- If you hear a busy sound, then the receiver’s telephone line might be busy.
- Halt for few seconds and then try again or ask the receiver to terminate the call.
- After the fax sends, a test report prints from your printer.
- Tap the Cancel icon to terminate the fax process at any time.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Troubleshooting
The 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer encounters slight issues and malfunctions due to mishandling of the device. The issues can be easily overcome with the troubleshooting steps provided on this site. Read more..
Cannot connect to wireless
The Offline error is due to outdated printer driver or firmware, poor signal strength from the WAP, or changes in the print settings.
Doesn’t print in color
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing”.
Copying issue in the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer is due to copying irrelevant documents and modifications in the copy settings.
On the whole, this page, in particular, assists you to learn about the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer functionalities along with the steps to perform the first time printer setup process. Also, the instructions to download & install the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer drivers for various operating systems are also briefed.