- Supports Windows and Mac Operating System
- Supports Automatic Duplex Printing
- Print multiple pages with Automatic Document Feeder
- Print,Scan,Copy and Fax
- Print your photos with Borderless Printing option
- Easily print from the mobile phones
- Quick and easy Installation process.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Functions
HP Officejet 4650 Setup and Installation Guidelines
How to Install HP OJ4650 Printer
- Step 1: Uncrate the printer , eradicate the packing materials in the interior and posterior of the 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer.Examine the list of contents in the box as it differs with country/region.
- Step 2: Plug in one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.Once connected,switch on the printer to customize the preferences.
- Step 3: To customize the preferences,tap the preferred language and country/region on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. After customization,tap Yes to ratify the choice.Choose date & time,if instructed to do so.
- Step 4: Unseal the input tray door,drag the input tray towards you to extend the input tray.
- Step 5: Adjust the paper width guides to their farthest positions and then insert the plain paper into the input tray.
- Step 6: Shove the stack into the tray until it clicks into place.Move the paper width guides inwards until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Step 7: Elevate the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place. Wait for the carriage to be inactive prior to proceeding.
- Step 8: Install the HP 4650 ink cartridges into their respective positions and then seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 9: Install the ink cartridges into their respective positions and then seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 10: Once the cartridges are inserted,make sure that the aligning of ink cartridges is done to achieve the best print quality. Now,try to install the printer software.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Mobile Printing
123 HP OJ 4650 USB Setup
- Examine whether the prerequisites are met.Prior to installing the driver to the system, ensure that the printer is switched on and use a USB cable for length less than 3 m.
- In case you are linking through a USB hub or docking station for your laptop,the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer may not get the adequate power supply to function the system properly.
- Detach the USB cable from the system.Never attempt to link the cable until urged at the time of the driver installation 123 HP Setup 4650. In case multiple devices exist,remove all of them.
- Now,HP Officejet 4650 Download and install the upgraded printer driver and software to accomplish the USB connection. At the time of installation,select the connection type as USB.
123 HP Setup 4650 Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 4650 Driver installation is not a very difficult task. To install the driver for the printer,you can opt any of the two methods that are either make use of the software installation CD that came with the printer’s packaging or visit our website to download and install the latest printer driver and software . In case you are not able to access the CD,you can opt for the second method. While downloading,you need to key in the printer model and operating system version to download the appropriate HP Officejet 4650 printer driver and software.Driver downloadManual download
123 HP OJ 4650 Ink cartridge Replacement
In most situations,ink cartridge replacement is done when there is very low ink in the cartridge or the ink cartridge does not support the printer model.While replacing make sure that you insert authentic ink cartridges for the 123 HP printer.To examine whether the ink cartridges are authentic,make use of the QR code which is located on the ink cartridge.
- Switch on the Officejet 4650 printer.Elevate the top cover of the printer.Halt for the carriage to slide to right side of the printer and to be inactive.
- To eliminate the old cartridge from the slot,press down on the old ink cartridge and then carefully,move it out of the carriage.
- Install the ink cartridges to their respective slots.Take away the ink cartridge from its packaging and then eliminate the protective tape from it.
- Grasp the ink cartridges so that electrical contacts face the bottom and is also facing the printer.Move the ink cartridge into the carriage until it fixes into place.
- Shut the top cover.Use HP Solution Center to align the new cartridges.Select Settings -> Printer Toolbox -> align the Print cartridges-> Align, After alignment, try to print a test page
123 HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
Network and Connection Issues
While trying to print a document,you are not able to print due to the poor network connection for a wireless printer
Is your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer facing frequent paper jam issues?Go ahead with the instructions mentioned to sort out the paper jam issue forever.
When the printer is not able to communicate with the system,you will not be able to print any documents from the printer.