Keep the package on a table and start the unboxing process. First, discard the packing materials from the printer. Next, develop a power connection by connecting the printer to a reliable power outlet. Set the default language for the 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer and sort the preferences accordingly.
HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 Unboxing
- Take a pack of plain sheets or photo papers. Ensure that the paper size and type are supported by the 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer.
- Pull the paper input tray from the printer and move the tray extender.
- Move the paper width guides in the opposite direction (away from each other).
- Place the paper stack on the tray between the guides up to the limit.
- Slide the guides inward until they recline on the stack.
- Open the cartridges access door and wait until the 123.hp.com/setup 3610 printer turns idle.
- Take the cartridges out of the cover and remove the protective tapes.
- Place the cartridges into the ink slots and the printer self-aligns them.
Download HP Officejet Pro 3610
Driver & Manual
The HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer supports both basic and full feature drivers. Use the setup disc accompanied by the printer to install the printer’s basic driver. Install printer drivers by following a guided procedure. If the CD is not present, you can download the driver package using the download link provided on our site. After installing the basic drivers, you can perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions from the HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 Ink Cartridge
HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges. When you take the cartridges out of their cover, ensure that there are no leaks from the cartridges. Also, confirm that the serial numbers on the cartridges match with those on the seller’s site.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Printhead
- The printhead can be found below the cartridges and it is responsible for firing the ink.
- A printhead is considered as a heart of any printing unit.
- Ink fells into the printhead drop by drop and it puts the ink on the paper.
- It contains an electrical circuit and usually has direct access.
- If too much dried on the printhead it results in a clogged printhead.
- You have to clean the printhead without damaging it.
- You need to replace in case of any damage.
- You can purchase printhead from the HP Store.
- The old printheads can be sent to HP for analysis, or you can recycle it.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Printhead Replacement
- To replace the 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer head, remove the existing cartridges.
- Move the carriage to the left side and open the cartridge access door.
- Identify the latch handle on the carriage and lift it.
- Hold both sides of the printhead and remove it with cartridges inserted.
- Send the old cartridges back to the HP for analysis.
- Take out the new printhead and cartridges from the package.
- Be cautious not to touch the electrical contacts of the printer head directly.
- Load the cartridges into the slot and insert the printhead by holding its sides. Lower the latch of the handle and lock the printhead.
- Stuff plain A4 size paper in the input tray.
- The printer takes some six minutes to initialize the new printhead.
- Once the process is done, your OfficeJet prints an alignment page.
How to print on HP Officejet Pro 3610 Printer
- Power up your HP Officejet pro 3610 printer and keep it active.
- Link the device to a network that delivers a high-speed internet.
- Load enough paper to complete the existing print job.
- View the ink levels in the cartridges and ink cartridge installation.
- Choose the file or image to print and then click on the File menu.
- Choose Print to view the general print settings of the printer.
- Modify the settings in the Document Properties or Printing Preferences.
- Now, set the number of copies, orientation, page order, page format in the Layout tab as you need.
- Save the changes made by clicking the OK option and then click Print to start printing.
How to copy on HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer
- Place the original document or photo on the right front corner of the scanner glass or print-side up in the ADF.
- Switch on the printer. Select Copy from the Home screen of your 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer.
- Tap Ok to access the copy menu. Select the total number of copies, paper type, and resize in the copy menu.
- Make sure the ink cartridge is not less if yes, replace the cartridge. Select Start Black Copy or start Color Copy and press Ok.
- In case of any issue in copying, dial the toll-free number and get assistance from the customer care.
How to fax from HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer
- Keep the original document or photo print-side up in the ADF or print-side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Ensure the printer is turned on. Press the Up and Down button from the Home screen on the printer’s control panel.
- Touch Fax ->ok to confirm. Select Black Fax or Color Fax. Enter the fax number to send by using the keypad.
- Before you confirm the fax inform the receiver that you are sending the fax.
- Confirm the fax number and press Ok to confirm. In case the fax does not take place, dial the toll-free number for help.
How to reset HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer
- To reset the HP printer, cancel the print queue and turn it off.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord from the electrical socket.
- Remove the Ethernet or other USB cables connected.
- You have to leave the printer undisturbed for a few minutes now.
- Reconnect all the wires and power up your HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer.
- Resetting the printer will not affect the basic settings of the printer.
- Press and hold Resume for 10-20 seconds, and the Attention light turns on.
- Now, unhold the Resume button and the 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer restores to default.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Troubleshooting
The process of resolving the problems is called troubleshooting. Any printer can bring an error at a particular point of time. You can use the in-built diagnostic tools and other applications from the app store. You can refer to the user manual which contains steps for diagnosing the error. Use the search box given and find solutions to your 123.hp.com/setup 3610 printer issue.
The page will be informative for you in providing guidelines right from 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 setup to troubleshooting issues. You can follow as directed or get help from our tech executives available online.