The setup process of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 needs to be done before you start printing. Start with unboxing the printer, setting up the power connection, installing ink cartridges and installing a compatible driver on your computer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 How to setup
- Take the packing materials that surround the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer.
- Remove the printer booklet and other accessories from the printer package.
- Take the Styrofoam materials that are wrapped around the printer.
- The tapes that cover various regions of the printer need to be removed.
- Take the cartridges out of the printer box and set them aside.
- Unwind the power cable and link it between the 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer and computer.
- Now the big button on the printer needs to be pushed.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer powers on and warms up.
- Lift the printer’s cartridge access door.
- Unpack the cartridges from their package.
- Peel off the tape that covers the nozzles and place it into the slot.
- Push the cartridge until a click sound is heard.
- This confirms the connection.
Download HP Officejet Pro 6230
Driver & Manual
The full feature driver is present on this site. Select the Driver Download button to get the latest version of the driver from this site. Also get the soft copy of the printer manual from this site.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless setup
Set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer on a wireless network hub through the Wireless feature embedded within the printer. Click on the Read More link down to get information about the mechanism of Bluetooth connection involved in connecting the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer and the computer and how to connect HP OfficeJet 3835 to a wireless network. Make sure you get the latest version of the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer driver installed on the computer before starting the wireless setup process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printhead
The printhead of the Officejet Pro 6230 printer is present in the carriage. This is an important part of the printer as it connects the cartridges. The printhead needs to be inspected and cleaned periodically to promote the optimum functioning of the printer. Perform the instructions in the next topic to clean the printhead.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printhead Cleaning
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer needs to be powered on in order to conduct the printhead cleaning process.
- Lift the cartridge access door and remove all the cartridges as well.
- Place the cartridges on paper such that the ink opening points up.
- Look for a latch handle on the carriage and lift it.
- Lift the printhead and remove it from the carriage.
- Clean the printheads using a lint-free cloth.
- Wipe the contacts, the ends and the ramps of the cartridge as well.
- Once you are done, reinsert the printhead and ink cartridges.
How to Print on HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer
- Open the input and output trays of the printer.
- Make sure to tap a stack of paper on a flat surface and load it into the printer.
- Adjust the width guides properly and make sure they come in contact with the edge of the page.
- Now open the properties dialog box.
- Choose the Layout tab, choose Portrait or Landscape option.
- Select Advanced in the Paper/Output tray and choose an appropriate paper size from the drop-down list.
- Wait for the printer to print and get the output page from the output tray of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer.
How to Print Double side on HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printer
- Select the HP Printer Assistant on your computer.
- Click Print and choose your printer.
- Open the Properties dialog and select Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Now make changes to the layout settings and other similar applications.
- Click OK to print the page.
How to Factory Reset HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer
- Performing a factory reset on the HP Officejet Pro 6230 is an easy way to overcome certain common issues.
- Doing this process will let you restore the network settings of the printer.
- Select the Wireless and Cancel button on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer’s control panel simultaneously.
- Now release the buttons after five seconds.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Troubleshooting
The process of troubleshooting lets you overcome some common issues with the printer. The solutions to overcome the printer offline issue, printer not printing issue, printhead error, paper jam, and duplex printing issue are provided in the forthcoming topics. Perform them accordingly.
This site provides certain simple instructions to perform the first time printer setup for your device. It also provides certain simple instructions to perform printing, wireless setup, downloading and installing the driver, and overcoming certain common errors. Get support for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer by selecting the Click to Call button on this page.