HP Ojpro6960 Wireless Printer Setup
Are you setting the HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer over a wireless network for both Windows and Mac operating system? Here, we provide you certain steps to make the setup process easier and also set up the printer over the wireless network faster. The HP Ojpro6960 Wireless Setup Wizard is one of the simplest methods to configure the 123 HP printer.There are several other techniques to connect the printer.
123 HP Setup 6960 Windows
- Prior to setup the printer on the HP Ojpro6960 wireless network,organize the network name,password and then switch on the router,printer and system.
- After switching on the printer,assemble the printer and system within the router’s range during the installation process.
- On the control panel of the printer,navigate to the home screen and then press the wireless icon.
- Move to the Settings icon,tap Wireless Settings and then click on the Wireless Setup Wizard icon.
- Select the network name from the list of available devices and then Press OK.
- In case network name is not listed,type the network name and password and then Select Done.
- In case the Auto Wireless Connect window screens at the time of installation,utilize it to accomplish the wireless setup.
- In case the installation fails,examine whether the latest version of the printer driver and software is installed.
- If not,download and install the HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer driver and software from our website based on the printer model and version of the operating system.
- Take the aid of the instructions exhibited on the screen to install the printer driver and software.
123 HP Setup 6960 Mac
- To configure the printer over a wireless network, primarily, you need to collect the network name and password .
- Connect the printer and computer to a single wireless network with an Internet connection.
- Ensure that you turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer,router and system. While configuring,keep the printer and computer within the router’s range.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to manage the wireless connection on the Mac.
- While connecting, choose the mode of connection as Wireless. Switch on the Officejet Pro 6960 printer. Navigate to the Wireless icon. On the Wireless Summary,Tap on the Settings icon and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Take the aid of the guidelines exhibited on the control panel to link the printer over the wireless network. Now, download and install the current version of the printer driver from our website.
- After installing,include the printer’s name on the list of available devices and then attempt to print,scan or copy based on the printer features.