123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 is an All-in-One multi-functional wireless printer that is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android operating systems. Setting up the device can be done quickly with the instructions provided on our site. The setup process involves unpacking the printer and its accessories, bridging the printer with a power supply, inserting papers & ink cartridges into the printer, installing the printer drivers, and linking the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer to a network connection.
Printer Driver Download
Download the latest printer driver for the ojpro 7720 printer from this site.
Performing the wireless setup on this printer lets you print from any wireless capable device.
How to Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Printer
- Break the seal and take the box out of the cover.
- Lay the box on a flat surface and take the printer’s accessories from the box.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer from the Styrofoam packing.
- Ensure that there is a power outlet near the chosen area.
- Eliminate all the blue-colored tapes and stickers from the printer.
- Use the power cable to link the printer to the power supply.
- Drag the input tray out and load it with plain sheets.
- Put both the ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
- Install the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer drivers using the driver installation disc.
- Make sure to install the files that are designed for your OS version.
- Associate the printer with a wireless network via the inbuilt Wi-Fi function.
- Initiate a print job and check if the output is reliable.
HP Officejet Pro 7720
Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet pro 7720 wireless setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer and connecting it to a computer or smartphone helps you start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Mobile Printing
The HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer has dynamic mobile printing functionality. It can connect to Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. You can associate the printer with your smart phone through various modes. They are as follows
- HP Smart app.
- Apple AirPrint.
- HP ePrint app.
- HP Chrome app.
- HP Wireless Direct.
- HP Print Service Plugin.
- HP Voice-Activated Printing.
- Bluetooth feature.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 AirPrint
- Detach the USB cable from the printer, if connected previously.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 7720 printer’s Wireless function after powering on the printer.
- Bridge it with your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Assure that the WAP has a strong and active internet connection.
- Activate the Wireless feature on your Apple device.
- Link it to the same router to which the printer is connected.
How to Print using AirPrint
- Load a stack of appropriate papers into the printer’s paper tray.
- Open the document in the application through which you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and choose the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer model.
- Set which pages are to be printed first and the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the Print icon on top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from the OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer.
How to print on HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer
Make sure to connect the printer to the computer you are using before initiating a print job. Ensure that the input tray has enough sheets.
- Open the document or photo to be 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer on the computer.
- Click the File menu on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Print option from the on-screen list.
- Click OK on the Print Preview window.
- Go to the Printer Properties menu to edit the document.
- Click Apply > Print.
How to print Double side on HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer
- Load the paper tray with sufficient blank sheets to avoid page ordering issues and finish the print job entirely.
- On your computer or laptop, open the document or photo that you want to print on both sides.
- Click the Print option from the File menu’s drop-down tab. Single-click your printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Locate and expand the Printing Properties tab. The Printing Preferences Document Properties window pops up.
- Search for the Printing shortcuts tab and click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- If the Printing shortcuts tab is not present, go to the bottom of the screen and expand the Layout menu.
- Click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu and then choose between binding or page flip option.
Single-click Apply -> OK -> Print. The 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer prints on one side, pulls the page back, and then prints on the other side (automatic duplexing).
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Scan
Connect your system and printer via a wired or wireless network, run the printer software on your computer and start scanning.
How to Copy on HP OfficeJet pro 7720 printer
- Bridge the OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer and the laptop you are using over a wireless network connection.
- Pull the paper tray and load A4 sheets or photo papers into it.
- Lift the scanner lid and place the doc to be copied on the scanner glass.
- Remove the previously loaded papers from the tray.
- Load the document with the print-side facing down.
- Tap the Start Black Copy button to generate black copies.
- Use the Start Color Copy button to make color copies.
- Check the output tray for the result produced.
- You can schedule a copy job later or set the number of copies.
- Refer to the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer’s manual to learn more about copying.
How to Fax on HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer
- Turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer and the fax-enabled laptop.
- On your laptop, load the doc that you want to fax.
- You can make use of the ADF to fax single and multi-page documents (Follow the pictorial representations on the printer’s control panel).
- If you are using the scanner glass, load the doc with the print-side resting on the glass.
- Load a few plain papers into the input tray for the printer to print any fax-related reports.
- Make sure not to use the telephone line while faxing.
- Take a phone that is connected over the same line and wait for a dial tone.
- Type the receiver’s fax or telephone number on the printer’s display key panel (the number should include the long distance country code, the area code, and the outline access code). If you use the speed dial, make sure to save the respective telephone number with actual pauses in between. Tap the Black, Color, or Send icon on the printer’s access panel.
- If you hear a busy sound, then the receiver’s telephone line might be busy with another fax job or the receiver might be on another call.
- Halt for few seconds and then try again or ask the receiver to terminate the call.
- After the fax sends, a test report prints from your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer.
- Review the report to learn about the faxed document.
- Tap the Cancel icon to terminate the fax process at anytime.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Troubleshooting
In general, resetting the printer helps to rectify all types of functional and operational errors encountered by the printer.
Go to the Printers list page from the System Preferences menu. Right-click on the blank space and select the Reset Printing System option. Click the Reset icon on the confirmation window that pops up. Type the Administrator name and password in the upcoming dialog box. Wait for a while and the printing system resets completely. Ensure that no devices are displayed in the Printers list. Re-add the printer to the list by following a guided procedure.
This issue can be resolved by performing the instructions given on this site.
Printer not printing black ink
Check if the cartridges are installed properly. Also, inspect the ink level of the printer and perform printing.
Paper Jam Issue
This 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 issue can be overcome by performing the prompts that are given on this page.
Ink Cartridge Problem
Check whether a compatible ink cartridge is installed on your printer.
Perform the factory reset process on the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer to overcome most minor issues.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer’s specifications and features are inscribed on the 123-hp.chat HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 All-in-One Printer page. A guided procedure and a set of step-by-step instructions required set up and install the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer are provided on this page. Also, the instructions to download and install the printer software as well as the Driver Download link are furnished briefly.