The first phase in setting up the printer is unboxing the accessories and placing them on a table. Tear the cover from the printer. Remove the cardboard pieces that are present inside the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer. Keep the Styrofoam boxes and the printer box for use in the future. Recycle the other packing materials by sending them to the manufacturer. The next step is to provide power connection to the printer. Using the power cord, develop a power connection. Place a stack of plain papers into the paper tray and place the ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer
- Keep the package on a table and take the parts from the box.
- Eliminate all the colored tapes & stickers from the device.
- Use the power cord to link the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer to an electrical outlet.
- Load the input tray with plain papers after pulling it out.
- Put both the ink cartridges into their ink slots.
- Install the printer driver & software using the driver setup CD.
- Bridge the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer with a wireless or wired network.
HP Officejet Pro 8216
Driver & Manual Download
The links to download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 full feature driver package and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer guidebook are given below. Click the links and be benefited with the same. You will get the latest version of the driver on our site. Click the Read More link to get info about how to download driver for Mac and Windows and also the installation procedure.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 wireless setup
Setting up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer on a wireless network can be done through the instructions provided on this site. Clicking on the Read More link down will redirect you to a page where you can find information on how to set up the printer on a Wi-Fi Direct connection and how to find the WPS pin for a secure connection.
HP Officejet pro 8216 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer is embedded with dynamic mobile printing functions. Connect the printer to a smartphone through HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, ePrint, and Bluetooth feature.
HP Officejet pro 8216 Apple Airprint setup
- Apple AirPrint is an inbuilt wireless printing feature for devices that operate on iOS.
- With the AirPrint software, you can print from all the iOS apps that have a print feature.
- On the Apple device, ensure that the Wi-Fi is active and there is a tick-mark next to your local wireless network.
- Check the network connection status by printing a test report or tap the Wireless icon or access the Network Settings menu to view the network connection status.
- If the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer connects to the network, start printing from the Apple device.
HP Officejet pro 8216 print from iphone or ios
Use the printer’s Bluetooth function to print from your iPhone or iPad. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer if it is connected.
- From the printer’s Control Panel menu, go to the Setup menu and then navigate to the Bluetooth option. Tap the On switch on top of the screen to activate it. Likewise, enable the Bluetooth feature on the iPhone.
- Tap the Scan Nearby Devices option and halt until the list of available devices appears. Tap the desired one. Ensure that the Make Device Visible option under the Bluetooth Settings is active.
- If the device prompts to set up pairing, enter the pairing code on the printer’s access panel and tap the OK icon. Make sure you type the pairing code in exact format. After that, select a file to print and follow the on-screen prompts.
HP Officejet pro 8216 ePrint setup
Get the printer’s email address. Link the OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer to a network source. Load an email application on your Android device. Touch the pencil-shaped Compose icon to open a new mail. Enter the printer’s mail address in the To field. Attach a photo or document to the email. Tap Send and the doc shares via email.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Troubleshooting
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer encounters issues related to its operation. Some of them are 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer won’t problem, offline error, printer not printing in color, and Wi-Fi problems. The root causes for these errors are described below and you can find the steps to rectify the errors by clicking the Read More link.