HP Officejet Pro 8600 is an e All in one printer which can perform printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. It is a very versatile 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer and is easy to use. Begin printing after performing the first time printer setup. Check if the components in the box match with the list of contents given in the brochure. Take out all the accessories that are present inside the box and keep them aside.
How to setup HP Officejet pro 8600 printer
- Unboxing the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer is an important step before you begin printing.
- Take the device out of the box and remove the packing materials that surround it.
- Also, take the cartridges that are inside the box and remove the packing from them.
- Look for a gap in the front right side of the 123.hp.com/setup 8600 printer and open the carriage access door.
- The carriage moves and comes to a halt after a certain period.
- Remove the tape that covers the cartridge contacts.
- The cartridge needs to be placed such that the contacts face the bottom.
- Push it in until a click sound is heard.
HP Officejet Pro 8600
Driver & Manual Download
The Officejet Pro 8600 printer driver can be downloaded from this site. Get a soft copy of the manual by selecting the Manual Download button on this site.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 wireless setup
Set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer on a wireless network hub through the Wireless feature embedded within the printer. Click on the Read More link down to get information about the mechanism of Bluetooth connection involved in connecting the printer and the computer and how to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 to a wireless network. Make sure you get the latest version of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer driver installed on the computer before starting the wireless setup process.
How to print HP Officejet pro 8600
- Before you begin, ascertain that your computer is equipped with the latest printer driver.
- Link your printer and computer via a wired or wireless connection.
- Power on the Officejet 8610 printer and load paper in the input tray.
- Open HP Easy start on your computer.
- Choose the document that you prefer to print and then choose Black or Color.
- Preview the document to be printed, make any changes if required, and click print.
- The printer begins printing, collect the printed document from the output tray of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer.
HP Officejet pro 8600 scan support
- Get scan support for your printer from HP’s official website.
- Perform scanning by going with the prompts given below.
- Open the scanner lid and keep the document to be scanned.
- Make sure to place it such that the printed side faces down.
- Go to Settings on your computer and open your HP printer software.
- Select the Scan button in the Navigation pane and then choose New Scan on the toolbar.
- Select the Preview button to get an idea of the output document and Click Scan.
- If you are unable to scan, contact our support team for assistance.
How to scan HP Officejet pro 8600 to Computer
- Once you load the page on the scanner glass, select the Scan button on the display panel.
- Make sure to open the 123.hp.com/setup 8600 printer software on your computer.
- Your computer and printer need to be linked together.
- Select Scan in it and choose either two sided or single sided.
- The Original gets scanned.
- Select either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- The document saves on your computer.
HP Officejet pro 8600 Fax setup
- Before faxing, make sure that your Officejet pro 8600 printer is linked to a telephone line.
- If not, use the phone line given in the printer package.
- Load the original on the scanner platen such that the printed side faces down.
- You can also load it into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Tap the Fax option on the printer’s control panel.
- Key in the recipient’s fax number using the keypad and then tap Black or Color.
- Change the resolution of the fax and then tap Send.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing setup for Officejet pro 8600 lets you print from your Android or Apple smartphone effortlessly. This is a boon for smartphone users as many phones can be linked to the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting
The steps to resolve the won’t printing issue, not printing in color, printer offline, not connecting to Wi-Fi, faxing problems, and how to clean the printhead are provided below. Just follow the steps here and start printing.
This site provides information to setup the printer for first time use. It also provides a set of instructions to perform wireless setup, use AirPrint, ePrint and other similar services. You can also get a solution to overcome certain common 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer issues. If you are unable to resolve an issue, select the Click to Call button.