Setting up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 is not rocket science, you just have to begin with cutting the tapes on the carton and removing the printer from the packing. Take the Setup CD, flyer and other accessories from the box and set them aside. You can also subscribe to the instant ink plan to get firmware updates and low cartridge alerts periodically.
How to setup HP officejet pro 8710 printer
- Remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 from the box by inclining the box carefully and clearing the plastic bag.
- Ascertain to place it close to a wall outlet.
- Peel the blue tapes which cover different parts of the printer.
- Most importantly, remove the tapes from the input and output tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the foam sheet from it.
- Go to the rear of the printer, remove the power cord from the package and attach one end to the inlet port.
- Plug in the socket end of the cable to a nearby power outlet.
- Turn on the switch and forcefully push the power button of the Envy 8710 printer.
- Wait for the printer to start and then install the ink cartridges.
HP officejet pro 8710 driver and manual download
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 driver and manual can be downloaded from the site for free. Get a driver that is compatible with your computer’s operating system. Select either of the two download buttons to download a compatible driver. You can also get the manual in the PDF format; select the Manual download button on this site. Read More…
HP Officejet pro 8710 wireless setup
Connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer to a wireless network source using the printer’s Wi-Fi function. Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s access panel. Power on the router you are using and link the printer’s Wi-Fi to the router. You can also use the HP Wireless Direct or HP Auto Wireless function to set up a network connection. Read More…
HP officejet pro 8710 USB printer setup
The USB printer setup lets you perform printing from your computer easily.
Just go with the steps given below to perform the USB printer setup.
- Install the printer software on your computer.
- Do not connect using the USB cable when prompted.
- While installing HP Easy Start, select connect to USB when prompted to choose the connection type.
- Once the connection type is chosen, you will be prompted to connect the USB cable.
- Take the cable from the box, connect the square end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the end with a trident symbol on it.
- Wait for the software to finish loading and a Connection successful message to appear.
- Tap OK on the display panel of your printer to print a test page and verify the connection.
How to print in HP officejet pro 8710
Printing using the HP Officejet 8710 printer is simple. The steps to perform printing are provided in the topic below.
HP officejet pro 8710 double-sided printing
- Place the paper into the input tray after extending the paper width guides.
- Adjust the guides accordingly to commence the setup process.
- The printer needs to be turned on and remain active.
- Open the HP printer software of your computer and select Print.
- Select the button to open the properties dialog box.
- Choose Two-sided Printing and select the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Select Print and OK to commence printing.
- If you are using a Mac computer, select Print from the File menu of the software.
- Select a suitable Layout in the Print Dialog.
- Select the type of binding as per your desire and then tap Print.
HP officejet pro 8710 scan support
The HP Officejet pro 8710 printer helps you perform scanning, scan to email, and double-sided scanning. Perform scanning by going with the steps in the topics given below. Read More…
HP officejet pro 8710 mobile printing
The Officejet pro 8710 printer lets you perform mobile printing. The main requirement is that your mobile device must be wireless enabled. Download and install the HP Smart app on your phone. You can get it from the Apple store for your iPhone or iPad. If you have an Android phone, download it from Google Play. Read More…
HP officejet pro 8710 Fax setup
The HP officejet 8710 printer performs faxing effectively. Before faxing you setup your printer, ascertain that the firmware is up to date. You need to carry forward the steps given in the topic below to perform faxing.
How to Fax HP officejet pro 8710
- Use the telephone cord that came in the printer box to establish a connection.
- If the cord is not present in the box, use the one with two wire leads and not four.
- Link one end of the cord to the 1-line jack at the rear of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer and the other end to the phone line.
- If you have an answering machine, attach the cord between the machine and the 2-EXT jack at the rear of the printer.
- Set the fax preferences such as answer mode, rings to answer, ring type, and dial type.
- Run a fax test to ensure a successful connection.
- To do so, select Run fax test on the printer’s control panel, choose Fax Test Report.
HP officejet pro 8710 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting deals with resolving certain common issues that occur with your printer. The steps to resolve issues such as not printing, offline, not connecting and not printing in color are provided below. If the problem you face isn’t listed below, refer to the Troubleshooting section of the User Manual. Read more..
This issue can occur if the cartridges are damaged, the printer is offline or carriage malfunctions.
HP officejet pro 8710 offline
Carry forward the steps given below to resolve the printer offline error.
Won’t connect to wifi
Make sure to resolve the HP Officejet pro 8710 printer won’t connect to the Wi-Fi issue by performing the prompts on the screen.
Will not print in color
This issue occurs if there are problems with the ink cartridge.
Printer not connected
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer not connected issue occurs due to reception issues.