123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Setup and Install
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer setup process involves unloading the printer and its parts from the box, providing power connection to the printer, inserting ink cartridges & loading blank sheets, installing printer drivers & software, and developing a network/USB connection. Once the setup process is done, initiate a print or scan job to check if the printer prints correctly.
HP officejet pro 8720 Unboxing Setup
- Open the package and take the printer parts on a flat and strong surface.
- Take the printer out of the box and remove it from the Styrofoam cover.
- Keep it near the parts and ensure that there is a wall outlet near the surface.
- Discard all the stickers, tapes, and other packing materials from the printer.
- Elevate the top cover and take the cardboard piece from inside the printer.
- Pull the paper trays and eliminate the polystyrene/cardboard sheets.
- Push them inside the printer and lower the top lid.
- Pack and send the packing materials to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Link the printer to the electrical outlet using the printer’s power cable.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer and sort the preferences accordingly.
HP officejet pro 8720 driver and manual download
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer is accompanied by a driver setup disk. It comprises the printer’s basic driver package. Use this disk to install the basic driver. Make use of the download link on our site to download the full feature driver for the printer. Locate and click the Manual Download link to download the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer manual. Read More…
HP Officejet pro 8710 wireless setup
Use the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer’s Wireless function to link the printer to a wireless network source. Go to the printer’s Network Setup menu and activate the Wi-Fi feature. Connect the printer to the router you are using. If you have a Bluetooth-enabled laptop, connect the printer using the Bluetooth function. Read More…
How to print on HP officejet pro 8720
Connect your printer & computer > select a file > click Print > select the printer model > check the output.
HP officejet pro 8720 double-sided printing
- Load the paper tray with sufficient blank sheets to avoid page ordering issues and finish the print job entirely. On your computer or laptop, open the document or photo that you want to print on both sides. Click the Print option from the File menu’s drop-down tab.
- Single-click your printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Locate and expand the Printing Properties tab.
- The Printing Preferences Document Properties window pops up.
- Search for the Printing shortcuts tab and click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- If the Printing shortcuts tab is not present, go to the bottom of the screen and expand the Layout menu.
- Click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu and then choose between binding or page flip option.
- Single-click Apply > OK > Print. The printer prints on one side, pulls the page back, and then prints on the other side (automatic duplexing).
How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8720
Make use of the HP Scan and Capture application to scan photos from your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer or computer camera.
- Press the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load an empty paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Place the file you want to scan on the scanner.
- You can also load it in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Launch the HP Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Pick the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Choose your printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make necessary changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click the empty space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down menu.
- The scan completes and the doc displays on the computer’s screen.
- Click the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Scan to Computer
- Use the power cable accompanied by the printer to connect it to a wall power source.
- Switch on the printer and power up your wireless router.
- Associate the printer and the computer with the router using the Wi-Fi feature or an Ethernet cable.
- If it is a USB mode of connection, link the printer directly to your computer using the USB cable accompanied by the printer.
- Print a network test report from the printer.
- Note down the IP address and the SSID printed on the test page.
- Open a web browser on your computer, type the IP address in the search bar, and press the Enter button.
- Load the doc to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Expand the Home menu on the EWS homepage on your computer.
- Click the Scan option from the drop-down tab and wait until the doc scans and displays on your computer’s screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax setup
Load a document on your printer, dial the receiving fax number, and tap the Send icon.
How to Fax on HP officejet pro 8720 Printer
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer and fax-enabled laptop. On your laptop, load the doc that you want to fax.
- You can make use of the ADF to fax single and multi-page documents (Follow the pictorial representations on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer’s control panel).
- If you are using the scanner glass, load the doc with the print-side resting on the glass.
- Load a few plain papers into the input tray for the printer to print any fax-related reports. Make sure not to use the telephone line while faxing.
- Take a phone that is connected over the same line and wait for a dial tone. Type the receiver’s fax or telephone number on the printer’s display key panel (the number should include the long distance country code, the area code, and the outline access code).
- If you use the speed dial, make sure to save the respective telephone number with actual pauses in between.
- Tap the Black, Color, or Send icon on the printer’s access panel.
- If you hear a busy sound, then the receiver’s telephone line might be busy with another fax job or the receiver might be on another call.
- Halt for few seconds and then try again or ask the receiver to terminate the call. After the fax sends, a test report prints from your printer.
- Review the report to learn about the faxed document. Tap the Cancel icon to terminate the fax process at anytime.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer has dynamic mobile printing functionality. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. You can connect the printer to your smart phone through various modes. Read more…
HP officejet pro 8720 troubleshooting
Common problems that the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer encounters are printer offline error, carriage/paper jam error, problems with driver download & install, wireless/wired/USB connection error, printer not printing, and many more. To resolve the above-mentioned issues, follow up the troubleshooting solutions provided on our site. Read more..
The printer stops printing due to outdated firmware and depleted ink cartridges.
HP officejet pro 8720 offline
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 offline error appears when the printer is not connected to a wireless network.
Won’t connect to wifi
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi problem arises due to poor network connection (signal strength) or outdated firmware.
Will not print in color
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing”.