The Setup process of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer begins with uncrating the printer. The other prominent steps that involve the first time setup include installing cartridges, loading paper into the input tray, downloading & installing the printer driver, and establishing a connection with the computer. Once the printer setup is complete, you can perform printing, scanning, faxing, and copying efficiently.
Printer Driver Download
Get the latest version of the printer driver from this site.
Learn more about the wireless setup process by performing the steps given on this site.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup
The Wireless setup of the Officejet Pro 8725 printer can be performed by going with the instructions that are given below.
- Set up the Officejet pro 8725 printer after removing its accessories from the carton.
- The device needs to be placed on a flat surface and the other accessories that are present in the package need to be removed from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer and kept aside.
- These components include the power cable, printer setup flyer, ink cartridges, installation booklet, setup CD, USB cable, and telephone cord.
- Remove all the packing and tape that surround the printer.
- Unwind the power cable and attach its square end to the rear of the printer.
- Link the plug end of the cable to a nearby wall outlet.
- The power button needs to be pressed gently.
- Now the 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer powers on properly.
- Wait for the device to warm up and tap English on the display panel.
- Select the place where you live in the Country/Region.
- The printer will now prompt you to install the cartridges.
- Tear the packing that covers the ink cartridges and remove the orange tape that covers its top.
- Look for the cap that covers the ink nozzles, twist it and discard the cap. This exposes the cartridge contacts.
- Keep the cartridge into the slot such that the contact side faces down. Make sure the color of the slot matches the color of the cartridge.
- Now push the cartridge until a click sound is heard.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver and Manual Download
Get the latest version of the printer driver on your computer. The printer driver is a software that links your 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer and computer together. This helps you perform printing efficiently. You can perform various printing functions using this driver. The manual is a document which provides certain simple instructions to perform the first time printer setup and use the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8725 wireless setup is simple, make sure to gather the credentials of your router before you commence the setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Scan
HP Officejet 8725 performs duplex scanning,scan to email and scan to computer. Use the HP Printer Assistant application to perform scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 USB Printer Setup
- Run the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer driver installed on your computer.
- If the printer software is already installed, open HP Easy Start.
- Go with the prompts and select USB in the Choose a Connection Type window.
- Link the square end of the USB cable into the printer.
- Connect the rectangular end of the cable to the computer’s USB port.
- The connection successful message will appear.
- If not, go to Tools -> Device Setup & Software -> Convert a USB connected 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer to wireless.
- This concludes the setup process of your printer.
How to Print HP Officejet Pro 8725
- Ascertain that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Open the input tray of your printer and load paper into it.
- The HP Printer software of your computer needs to be opened.
- Select your printer and choose the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Click on the document or photo that needs to be printed.
- Now choose the appropriate option in the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- Select OK to begin printing.
HP Officejet pro 8725 Double Sided Printing
- Duplexing involves the process of printing on both sides of the page. Perform the steps that are given below and commence printing.
- The paper needs to be loaded into the input tray.
- Open the HP Print software on your computer.
- Select the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Printer Shortcuts tab and select Two-sided Printing.
- Now select OK and the Properties dialog box needs to be closed.
- Choose either OK or Print to commence printing.
- Both sides of the page get printed.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Fax setup
- Take the telephone cord from the printer package.
- Connect one end to the Line 1 jack of your printer.
- Link the other end to a nearby telephone outlet.
- Now select Print, Scan & Fax -> Fax.
- Select Digital Fax Setup and make the required changes.
- Load the document to be sent on the scanner platen.
- Enter the number of the recipient in the keypad and select Send.
How to Fax HP Officejet Pro 8725
- Load the original into the ADF or on the scanner platen.
- Select Scan and then tap Email.
- Choose the control panel and then select Email.
- Now key in the pin when prompted and then tap To: and enter the email message.
- Change the settings and then select Start Scan.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Mobile Printing
Perform mobile printing on this printer using Apple’s AirPrint or ePrint. You need to ascertain that the smartphone that you use is wireless enabled. Download and install the HP Smart application from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Apple Airprint setup
- Apple Airprint is a popular application which helps you perform printing effectively.
- It is a secure application which lets you print mails, and photos.
- Open the AirPrint application and select Print.
- Choose the Guide or Help Section and choose Select 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Printer.
- Now select the AirPrint enabled printer.
- You need to choose the number of copies you need and then tap Print.
- You can View, Cancel, or modify the print job as required by performing the instructions accordingly.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 ePrint setup
- Note the ePrint email address of this printer before you use this feature.
- Ascertain that the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Open the email application on your computer and attach the file to be printed.
- Go to the the To field, and enter the ePrint email address and send the email.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process that helps you analyze and resolve printer issues. You can refer to the printer’s user manual to get a solution to resolve printer issues. We have also provided a simple set of instructions to overcome issues such as won’t print, offline, won’t connect to wifi, and won’t print in color.
This issue can occur due to a poor connection between the printer and computer. It can also result due to a paper jam problem.
A Printer offline issue can occur due to a poor router connection. This issue can be resolved by turning on and turning off the Wi-Fi feature of the printer.
Won’t connect to wifi
This can be a problem with the Wi-Fi feature of your printer. Perform the solutions below to commence the printer setup.
Will not Print in Color
Check the ink level of the cartridges. Make sure the cartridges are not damaged.
This page gives you a brief idea of how to setup your Officejet 8725 printer for first time use. It also provides instructions on how to replace cartridges, use mobile printing applications, fax, and scan effectively. This printer is highly useful as it is widely used for home and office use. You can also get solutions to resolve printer issues such as will not print in color, won’t connect to Wi-Fi, and printer offline on this site. If you are unable to resolve your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer issue, get in touch with our techies.