123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer setup
Unbox the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to begin the setup process. You need to place the device on a table which is close to a power outlet for easy connection. Also, make sure to remove the packing materials from the device before you establish the power connection.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the driver download procedure.
Connect the printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer
- Tear the tape which is on top of the package and open the flaps.
- Take the pamphlet, CD & other components from the box.
- Set them aside and remove the Styrofoam pack from the box.
- Pull the cover of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to take it out.
- Tear the cover, discard it, and remove the blue tapes that visible on the printer.
- Open the input and output tray of the printer and remove the packing present inside.
- Attach the inlet end of the power cable at the rear of the printer and the plug end of it to a nearby power outlet.
- The power button needs to be pressed gently.
- Select the Language, Country, and Date & Time on the printer.
- The device will prompt you to install the cartridges, do so.
- Tap OK to print an alignment page, and the setup completes.
HP Ojpro 8730 printer
Driver and Manual Download
The HP Officejet pro 8730 printer driver and manual can be obtained from this site. Select the driver which is compatible with your computer and commence the wireless setup. Select the Manual download button on this site to download a soft copy of the same.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup
The Officejet Pro 8730 wireless setup requires you to gather the network credentials of your router.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 USB Printer setup
Perform the USB connection during the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer driver installation process. Perform the prompts given below to do the USB printer setup.
- Get the updated printer driver on your computer.
- Don’t link the USB cable unless prompted to.
- While installing HP Easy Start, choose USB when prompted to choose the connection type.
- Once the connection type is selected, the window will prompt you to connect the USB cable.
- Take the cable from the box, link the square end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the USB port of your system.
- Wait until the software completes loading and a Connection successful message to appear.
- Select OK on the display panel of your printer. A test page gets printed.
How to Print HP Officejet Pro 8730
Printing using the Officejet pro 8730 is simple. Get the latest version of the printer driver on your computer.
HP Officejet pro 8730 Double Sided Printing
- Keep the paper on the input tray after extending the width guides.
- Drag the guides accordingly to commence the setup process.
- The printer’s power button needs to be pressed.
- Open the HP printer software on your system and select Print.
- Open the Properties dialog box.
- Select Two-sided Printing and choose the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Click Print -> OK. If you are a Mac computer user, select Print from the File menu of the software.
- Select a desired Layout in the Print Dialog. The type of binding needs to be chosen. Now select Print to commence printing.
How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8730
Performing scanning using the HP Officejet pro 8730 printer.
Go with the instructions given below to commence scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Fax setup
Completing the fax Setup on your printer lets you transmit and receive fax and effectively. Gather the telephone cable that came in the printer package. Else purchase one with two wire leads and not four.
How to Fax HP Officejet pro 8730
- Join one end of the cord to the 1-line jack which is at the rear of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer.
- Link the other end to a phone line.
- If an answering machine is present in your home, attach the cord between your machine and the 2-EXT jack at the rear of the printer.
- Now select the preferences such as the Answer mode, Rings to answer and choose Fax.
- Make sure the ADF is loaded with paper and commence faxing.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Printing
You can perform printing using AirPrint and ePrint using the Officejet pro 8730 printer. Make sure to install the right application on your computer and start printing remotely. You can link up to five devices to this printer provided they wireless enabled.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Apple Airprint setup
- Get AirPrint on your Mac or iPhone from the Apple App Store.
- Choose Print on the control panel of your printer.
- Choose Print and open Printer options.
- Choose Select Printer and get your printer model from this list.
- Change the number of copies, paper, Black & White, and Double-Sided printing.
- Select a file to be printed and tap Print.
- Change the color of the printed image to black and white even if the document is in color.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 ePrint setup
- Get the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer’s email address before you begin printing with ePrint.
- Select the ePrint button on the control panel of your printer.
- Note the email address of your printer.
- Install HP Smart app on your phone.
- Open the document which you need to print.
- Choose either the Action or Share icon and select the email option to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email in the To Field.
- Enter the subject and then choose Send.
HP Officejet pro 8730 Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting instructions will help you sort our printer issues and perform printing effectively. The solutions to resolve 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer issues such as not printing, printer offline, won’t connect to Wi-Fi, and won’t print in color are provided on this page.
The HP Officejet 8730 won’t print issue may be due to a paper jam or carriage malfunction.
The HP Officejet pro 8730 printer offline error can be overcome by performing the steps given below.
Won’t Connect to Wifi
The won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
Will not Print in Color
This 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer issue mainly occurs if the ink level of the color cartridge is not enough.