123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Setup and Install
You need to set up the printer after purchasing it. The steps required to begin the process are taking the printer out of the box, connecting the power cord, installing the new ink cartridges, loading sheets of paper, and installing the software. Read and follow the procedure below to complete the setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Unboxing Setup
- Use a sharp tool to cut the tape on top of the printer’s shipment box.
- Take the printer and its accessories out of the box.
- Peel off the tapes and remove the packing materials surrounding the device.
- Place the printer on a leveled surface.
- Take the power cord out of the box and inspect it for any damage.
- Connect the ends of the cable to the printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Find the Power button on the printer.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer and verify whether it is active.
- Assign the preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Verify the settings and then press the OK button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move.
- Put the new set of ink cartridges into their slots.
- Mount plain sheets of paper on the input tray.
- Set the paper width guides at the edges of the paper.
- Push the paper tray into the printer and click OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Align the printhead by following the procedure on the control panel.
- The Alignment page delivers after the printhead alignment.
- Open the scanner lid on top of the printer and place the page on the scanner glass.
- Tap Scan after closing the scanner lid.
- Wait until the Alignment Successful message displays on the control panel.
HP officejet pro 9010 driver and manual download
A driver plays a prominent role in connecting your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer and system. It facilities communication between the devices. Likewise, a printer driver should be installed on the system to enable communication. For a detailed description of the printer, you can refer to the user manual. Read More…
HP Officejet pro 8710 wireless setup
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer supports wireless connectivity. You need specific credentials to connect the printer to a network. Learn how to connect the printer to a network using the steps below. Read More…
How to print on HP officejet pro 9010
- Turn on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Mount a stack of paper on the input tray.
- Align the paper width guides securely.
- Access the document or photo that you intend to print.
- Click the File menu on the application.
- Choose the Print option to access the print settings.
- The print settings are Layout, Quality, and Advanced Print Settings.
- Wait for the Document Properties or Printing Preferences option to display.
- The menu names and settings may vary based on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer model.
- Click OK and then select Print to begin the printing process.
How to Scan on HP officejet pro 9010
- Mount original on the scanner glass or into the ADF tray.
- Ensure that you do not load photos on the ADF tray.
- Insert a stack of paper on the main input tray.
- Tap the Copy or Copy Document option on the printer’s control panel.
- Modify the basic scan settings if required.
- Select the Settings option to view the Advanced copy settings.
- Tap the Start option based on the printer model.
- Choose either Start Black or Start Copy based on the copy type.
- Touch OK to start the copy process.
How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Check if the printer and mobile are connected to the same network.
- Get the printer’s IP address by printing a network configuration page.
- Provide the IP address in the browser’s address bar and press Enter.
- Launch the EWS page and use the WebScan option to start the scanning process.
- It is not required to install any additional drivers and software.
- Place the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Choose the Scan option from the top menu of the EWS.
- Modify the Scan Settings if required.
- Find the checkbox adjacent to the Webscan and click on it.
- Select Apply -> OK.
- Choose the Scan Preferences option and select the Start Scan option.
How to Scan Double on HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Install the full feature software on your system.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant on the screen.
- Click the Print, Scan and Fax option.
- Select the Scan tab on the screen.
- View the HP Scan option that displays.
- Select the Scan Document or Photo option under the Scan tab.
- Insert the document into the ADF tray.
- Choose the Save a PDF option. Click the Page Sides as Two Sided Scanning.
- Click Scan to begin the scanning process.
How to Fax on HP officejet Pro 9010 Printer
- Obtain a standard telephone cable from the printer’s shipment box.
- Insert the cable between the phone wall jack and 1-LINE on the printer’s rear.
- Configure the fax settings on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer’s control panel.
- The settings are Fax header, Answer Mode, Rings to Answer, Set the ring type, Dial type and more.
- Run a fax test to check if the process has completed successfully.
- Insert the document into the ADF tray based on the engraved guides.
- Type the phone number in the respective tab. Press Black, Color, or Send to send the fax.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 USB Connection
- Switch on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer’s shipment box.
- Don’t connect multiple devices to the USB hub as it results in the connection issue.
- Insert the cable between the printer and the system’s rear.
- Check if the printer name displays in the list of available devices.
- Download and install the printer driver on the system.
- After installing, choose the connection type as USB.
- Complete the setup process and then try to print from the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Mobile Printing
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer supports various mobile printing solutions such as AirPrint, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, HP Print Service Plugin, Mopria Print service Plugin and more.
- HP ePrint app is compatible with all HP Printers. Download the app from the Play Store. Install it on the Android device to complete the process.
- Use the Apple AirPrint app to print from Apple devices. It is exclusively designed for Apple devices.
- Download the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device. Enable it to start the printing process.
- Use the HP Smart App for both Android smartphones and Apple devices. Check if the printer is Mopria certified to print using the plugin.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
If the printer encounters an issue, it is necessary to identify it and resolve the issue. Primary 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer issues and its solutions are mentioned below. Read more..