HP Pagewide Pro 452dw
HP Pagewide pro 452dw Printer
- Includes high-capacity paper tray.
- Print speed up to 40ppm.
- Supports Wireless, Ethernet, USB and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Monthly duty cycle up to 50,000 pages.
- Greater paper capacity and low running costs.
- Good print speed and output quality.
- An ENERGY STAR rated printer.
How to Install
Installing your new HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer is usually a simple task. You just have to plug in the printer to your OS, turn on the printer and then let your OS automatically install the printer for you. The automatic install printer method works most of the time but in certain cases, you’ll have to use the manual install method to get the printer up and running. Alter the printer settings by following the instructions on the screen. Here are the basic guidelines you can follow to set up your printer.
- Step 1 : Remove the printer from the package. Discard all the unwanted wrap from it and then connect the power cable to the back side of the HP Pagewide pro 452dw printer and electrical socket.
- Step 2 : You need to ascertain that it’s turned on and assemble the preferences. Insert the paper in the input tray after you complete assembling the preferences.
- Step 3 : Now, make sure that you install the ink cartridges that had been shipped in the box with the printer to achieve the best print quality of your document.Place the cartridges into their corresponding slots with the color indications on their tops. Mount the tri-color cartridge in the left and the black in the right slot.
- Step 4 : In order to locate the Printer settings on your Windows system, you may find it in the Control Panel. Whereas, for Mac, it will be in the System Preferences.
- Step 5 : Make sure that you follow the guidelines that appear on the screen after looking for the option to Add a printer in the printer’s control panel.Now, to check the status of the printer, you could try printing a test page. This may help you know if you are ready to print any document or not.
- Step 6 : You may observe that a dialog box appears. From the list, you need to locate and choose the new printer and then choose the Print option. You may observe that the page prints. But if it doesn’t work, do reach our expert team for further information and support on the Toll-free number.
If You Have any Queries About Installation
Driver manual download
In certain situations, you may be unable to print even after installing the printer driver. Puzzled? The problem can be resolved by installing an updated printer driver and software compatible with your PC and HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer. You can also refer the printer manual to solve your doubts. Note that the driver file for your Windows Operating System is in the .exe format and for your Mac computer, .dmg is the format of the driver file. The basic procedure to download the driver for both Mac and Windows is here. Get to know how to install the driver on your OS by following the guidelines below.
With this feature, you can easily print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer anytime, from any location. It is just as simple as sending an email to the email address assigned to your HP Pagewide pro 452dw printer when Web Services is enabled on the printer. If you are able to send an email, you can print easily from anywhere, using HP ePrint. Open your email application on your PC or device, then create a new email message and then attach the file that you want to print. Type the HP ePrint email address in the “To” field and then select the option to send the email Message.
Google cloudPrint setup
Printing becomes an easy task when you are able to send a print job from any device, virtually anywhere in the world to your printer at home. From any mobile or network-connected device using this app, you can print photos and documents securely to your HP printer. You need not download any drivers or software from the HP website or Google if you want to print with Google Cloud Print. Just ensure that you have a Google account and a Google Cloud Print Ready printer. Follow the on-screen prompts and get ready to print.
You can print from your Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch to your HP Page Wide Pro 452dw printer. Check if the iOS device and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that it is within the network range. You can open the app that you want to print from and to find the print option, click on the share icon and then tap Print. It is advisable to check the app’s User Guide or Help section if you are unable to find the print option. Now, choose the number of copies or pages you want to print and then select Print in the upper-right corner.
Portrait or Landscape Orientation
The portrait and landscape orientation signify different orientations of the paper that is if it is oriented vertically or horizontally. Both printed pages and digital photos can be described by these two modes.
Paper Tray or Source
This setting lets you choose the desired paper type you want to place in the tray. The paper types you select are based on the paper tray. In order to pull paper from the main tray, click on the Automatically Select option.
Photo paper type
Open the document that you want to print, then click on the print option from the application menu and then tap Preferences or Properties. Ascertain that you select the appropriate paper for the print job.
When you find that the ink cartridge levels are low or when high-quality prints are not necessary, use the draft mode. Whereas, with the fast mode, the print job is completed soon and the amount of ink used is minimized.
Print on both sides
This printer setting is otherwise known as duplex printing that includes the option to print with room for binding on the left, right, or neither side. Moreover, with this option, you can save the cost per page.
Color or Black and White
With this mode, you can choose either the color or black and white option to use ink from all the cartridges for full-color prints. For normal or lower quality black and white prints, use the black and white mode.
Wireless printer setup
Wireless setup for windows
If you want to connect your Windows PC to the wireless network, ensure that you gather the network name and password and then switch on the router, printer and PC. Plug in your printer and PC to the same wireless network. Discard any objects between the printer and PC and place it close within the range of the router. Once you click on the Wireless icon, go to Settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard. In the browser downloads bar, double-click the driver file and then follow the prompts on the screen to complete the connection setup and driver installation.
Wireless setup for MAC
To connect your Mac PC to the wireless network, ensure that you collect the network name and password and then switch on the router, printer and system. Verify that your PC and the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer are connected to the same wireless network. Check if there are any obstructions between the printer and OS and remove, if any. Type your printer model, then select the document name in the browser downloads bar and then choose the printer model under the Bonjour list option. Complete the printer setup by following the prompts on the screen.
In order to acquire a good quality print of a document, it is advisable that you install genuine HP ink cartridges that had been shipped with the printer. Once you set up the printer, it is better to ascertain that the cartridges are installed correctly. There is a possibility that you may observe an error message, in case the cartridges are not installed properly during the initial printer setup.The basic guidelines given below may help you maintain the HP ink cartridges and provide a consistent quality of your prints.
Ink Catridge Installation
- Once you switch on the printer, raise the ink cartridge access door and then take out the ink cartridge from its slot. Examine the cartridge for the ink level and then proceed to the next step.
- Unplug any power cords, then take out the battery and ink cartridges and then you need to carefully wipe the electrical contacts on ink cartridges and print carriage.Now, make sure that you take out the new ink cartridge that was shipped with the printer, then discard all the unwanted wrapping materials from it and then proceed to the next step.
- You need to carefully hold the ink cartridge so that the ink cartridge contacts face toward your HP 452dw printer and then you can slide the new ink cartridge into its slot.
- Make sure that you push the cartridge forward so that it is placed in the normal position. You can secure the ink cartridges by simply closing the ink cartridge access door properly.
Turn on the HP Pagewide pro 452dw printer. If you do not find any indicator light, ascertain that the printer is plugged into an electrical outlet by verifying each end of the power cable. Also, ascertain that the power and data cables are connected to both the printer and PC. If you find that the indicator is blinking or is orange, it denotes a printer error, like a paper jam or an issue with the ink cartridge. Follow the tips below to troubleshoot these issues.
Jams and paper-feed issues
- You need to make sure that there is no jammed paper inside the printer and then load the tray with the correct size of paper for the print job.
- Ascertain that the paper size and type are set properly on the printer’s control panel and that the paper guides in the tray are adjusted correctly.
- Ascertain that the humidity in the room is within the specifications and examine the panel to check if it is displaying a prompt to feed the paper manually.
- Now, mount paper and then clean the rollers carefully with a lint-free cloth dampened with warm water and then examine the rollers for any smooth surface.
- Replace the tray rollers if the issue is still unresolved. For any information and support, you can reach our expert team on the Toll-free number.
- Ensure that the cartridges are compatible with your HP Pagewide pro 452dw printer, they are unmodified, genuine HP cartridges and also that they are inserted correctly.
- Switch on the printer and then raise the cartridge access door.Now, check if the color icon on each cartridge label matches the color icon on the carriage slot.
- Take out the cartridge from the carriage and then reinsert the cartridge into the carriage if the cartridge does not snap into place or does not seat properly
- Carefully clean the cartridges one at a time and make sure that you do not leave any cartridges dry outside the printer for more than 30 minutes.
- Wipe the cartridge contacts again to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, reboot the HP Pagewide pro 452dw printer. Replace the cartridge if the above steps do not resolve the issue.