SAMSUNG LASER PRINTER FOR MAC INSTALLATION
HOW TO INSTALL SAMSUNG LASER PRINTER FOR MAC?
Samsung printers have been manufactured over the years for Mac Operating Systems. With the Samsung laser printer, you can bring printing resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. In addition, you can use the printing features like AirPrint to print from your Mac without using any apps. Let’s see how to install Samsung laser printer for Mac computers.
List icons of Samsung laser printers compatible with Mac:
- Samsung ML2855ND
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W
- Samsung CLP-500
- Samsung MLT-R607K
How to get the latest Samsung printer driver for macOS?
- On your computer, open the default browser and go to the Samsung manufacturer site.
- Input your printer model in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Choose your OS version and the required printer driver from the available list icons.
- Click Download and wait until the driver is downloaded.
How to install a Samsung laser printer on Mac?
- Run the downloaded driver file and accept the license agreements.
- Choose your connection type and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Once the connection is established, print a test page to complete the installation.
How to add the Samsung printer to your Mac?
- First, click the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers & Scanners icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the Add icon at the bottom-left corner of the left-side panel.
- Under the Default tab, check if your printer’s name is list iconsed.
- If your printer’s name is not list iconsed, click the IP tab and enter your printer’s IP address in the Address field.
- Choose your printer driver from the Use drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button to add your Samsung laser printer to your Mac.
If you need our help to install Samsung laser printer for Mac, click the Call button on this page.