Download Samsung Printer Driver
SAMSUNG PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Samsung printers compete with most of the well-known brands – HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, Xerox, etc. Samsung printers are equipped with the latest technology and are designed in a way to fit perfectly on your work desk. Many of these printers support both wired and wireless connectivity options, including USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct. If you wish to perform all the printer functions directly from your computer to a Samsung printer, you need the relevant printer drivers. You need to ensure that you update the printer drivers from time to time to have the best printer experience. Let us see how to perform Samsung Printer Driver Download.
Driver Download Steps for Windows Users
Here is the procedure to download the Samsung printer driver on your Windows computer. Keep in mind that these steps do apply to Mac as well. You just have to select the Mac OS from the Operating System drop-down list.
- Connect your PC to the Internet.
- Open the default web browser.
- Go to the HP support page.
- Scroll down the page and type the Samsung printer model number in the Enter your product name field.
- Once the support page for your Samsung printer opens up, click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the left pane.
- If you want to select Windows / Mac / Linux / Ubuntu, click the Choose a different OS link.
- Select Windows from the Operating System drop-down list and the version; click the Change button.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software section and select Basic Drivers.
- Choose the relevant driver file and click the Download button.
- The printer driver will be downloaded on your computer.
- Once successfully downloaded, it’s time for you to begin the Samsung Printer Driver installation procedure.
Steps to Install the Samsung Printer Driver
- Locate the downloaded driver setup file.
- You should double-click on the .exe file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. When the connection screen appears, you have to choose any one of the connection types (wired or wireless).
- Finally, reboot the PC.
Downloading and installing the Samsung printer driver is quite an easy process. We hope that the content provided in this post has been valuable and knowledgeable. If you have queries in performing Samsung Printer Driver Download, let us know by hitting that Call icon on this page. Our dedicated tech team will get in touch with you shortly.